Exeter p&p on sunday

Phoenix_chris

Hi all, once again we have the pay'n'play site at exeter open for you all, start at 10 in the morning, £20 for the whole day

The site is very dry on the upper levals at the mo so ppl should be fine on AT's..

This session we want your input, i want suggestions for new sections etc, some come and find me or scribble stuff down on paper.. We want to make this site A1 !

If you need any more info im contactable on 07871 154309 or email to

dartmoor4x4@gmail.com

I really think you could do with a webby ;)

Really tempted to get down there this weekend, got a make with an Rocsta, and want to see him get stuck :lol:

But then I spose I will get stuck in my Rangie as well :wacko:

Bring on the Rocsta, i havent seen one of those in ages..

Tony, as i said in the last post, once weve paid off the insurance we will offer the site to forum members at £15 instead of £20, but as myself and a mate are currently paying out of our own pocket it wont happen untill the end of october

:huh: sorry guys, im not that good with computers :rolleyes:

I ll see what i can do, the problem is its in the middle on nowhere !

this may work, then again it may not :lol:

Exeter Pay'n'play

If you zoom out you can work out where it is, close to the village of Ashton.

If you need directions best to give me a ring on 07871 154309

5 of us made the trip down from Bristol on Sunday.... Excellent site that has plently of stuff to do.

We found a good mix of terrain and plenty of challenging areas and really enjoyed the day.

Special thanks to Chris and his friends for stepping in and helping upright the RR that had flipped 135 degrees or so backwards, front straight up and over the back! Thankfully everyone OK and truck perfectly servicable and drivable after - bit smokey for a while but made it home fine.

We'll definatley be going back down.....

5 of us made the trip down from Bristol on Sunday.... Excellent site that has plently of stuff to do.

We found a good mix of terrain and plenty of challenging areas and really enjoyed the day.

Special thanks to Chris and his friends for stepping in and helping upright the RR that had flipped 135 degrees or so backwards, front straight up and over the back! Thankfully everyone OK and truck perfectly servicable and drivable after - bit smokey for a while but made it home fine.

We'll definatley be going back down.....

Were you the guys I went past, parked up on the hard shoulder just past exeter?

Were you the guys I went past, parked up on the hard shoulder just past exeter?

Yes indeedy...the flipped rangie kept needing various adjustment to get things fully working again...

Seems like being on the hard shoulder makes you a magnet for needy travellers - people were stopping & asking for help...one being a Frontera that had blown its headgasket and was then joined by other family members passing....6 cars on the hardshoulder at one stage and the motorway radidly slowing as everyone thought something had happened and wanted to take a look!

It got quite scarey for a while :o

• 1 month later...

yeah oppostie the car park entrance if you were coming from exeter race course end it would be a hairpin left then just follow the road down the valley and the farm will be on your left.

Is it on this weekend if so may come down for it.

• 1 month later...

It's a great little site, not been for a month. Been welding on some beadlocks since breaking a bead climbing out the river in huntsham woods, had to change the wheel in the middle of the freezing river. Looking forward to sunday and trying them out.

Cheers Dave :D

It's a great little site, not been for a month. Been welding on some beadlocks since breaking a bead climbing out the river in huntsham woods, had to change the wheel in the middle of the freezing river. Looking forward to sunday and trying them out.

were you at huntsham on the 30 sep or the 4 nov or15 dec.

Is the site still ok for ATs? If so, I may just be able to make it down there. I would love to get some off roading in this holiday.

Last time I went it was very slippery, I think you might struggle a bit with AT,s. Best bet is to call Martyn and check on the conditions.

Last time I went it was very slippery, I think you might struggle a bit with AT,s. Best bet is to call Martyn and check on the conditions.

Unfortunately you're right, the site is too boggy for ATs. Damn, and I was really looking forward to getting offroad while back from Uni, that's out the window now.