X-Eng Challenge

JST

Have you heard a tale of people living in glass houses Victor? Should they get involved in stone throwing? I think not. :P

Chris

:hysterical: Pot/Kettle , Victor

and all you have to do , is screw a plate on :P Even Jim has got futher that that,

:hysterical: Pot/Kettle , Victor

and all you have to do , is screw a plate on :P Even Jim has got futher that that,

james

hate to say this but her indoors has revoked the passout for this weekend so i cant make it ( and its got nothing to do with england in the rugby world cup semi final)

paul

PMSL .......................

Tim, ask James about Lawnmower health & safety ......................... :hysterical:

I trust its getting a little better James ?

:)

Ian

Ah yes, with its now,, :lol: told you i am a little slow today !!!

Seen the bandages,, and i thought he did it on purpose, to get out of crewing @ the weekend :P

Just a reminder to competitors of timings for Sat

0815 onwards Scrutineering

0900 Drivers breif

0915 start (or as soon as)

1600hrs finish

1630 Prize giving.

Marshalls

Please could i ask you to bring along a lumi jkt if you have one to hand and i would be grateful if you could be on site from 0800 for a quick brief prior to Scrutineering.

Spectators are more than welcome, please sign in with a marshall on arrival, no pets and children must be accompanied.

Guys

You have 2 pubs

The Holman Clavel Inn Culmhead Out of site, turn left, across Xroads and on right

or

Merry Harriers, Clayhidon out of site turn right, past quarry then on the next Xroads on left

Most go to the former :rolleyes:

Just got back. Brilliant time today. Second in class or last in class, whichever way you want to describe it :) .

Big thanks to James and the marshals for a good day out. Preferred the quarry site. Not so many hills. Thanks James.