SKF Bearings ?

TJ101

I would be real surprised if NBC couldn't help - I've been in thier warehouses and they have stuff for Spitfires, JCB's, tanks, cranes ,cars and ships - the place was the size of a football pitch crammed with shelves 20 feet high. you'd be very unlucky if they didn't have one.

Have you tried entering the dimensions on the Simply Bearings site?

Yep 120 x150 x 14 comes up as

Your search for - may have produced no results.

There are in excess of 30,000 products listed on this website, please tell us your requirements and we will if possible locate it for you as quickly as we can

Bearing boys are coming back to me :unsure:

Will try NBC and Henderson in the morning

The help is really appreciated, Thanks :) they must be out their somewhere,

Jumping Jehovah, it is a big wheel bearing! :o

FWIW, I was told years ago that most car manufacturers buy their bearings from regular bearing makers but that they make small changes to the spec of the bearing so that customers cannot go direct to the bearing maker to get spares.

Chris

I would be real surprised if NBC couldn't help - I've been in thier warehouses and they have stuff for Spitfires, JCB's, tanks, cranes ,cars and ships - the place was the size of a football pitch crammed with shelves 20 feet high. you'd be very unlucky if they didn't have one.

:( Guess i am unlucky then,, Give NBC their due, very helpful, and did call back, with a bit more info

Back to the search :blink: