30 dec /clubs in surrey hants

manic

I dunno a about a list of clubs.

SAD's, Wessex Hill Runners, HBRO and Muddy Bottom 4x4 spring to mind

Shire LRC are pretty close being Southampton area, and I'm on the committee so I've got to recommend that one.

We've got a driving day on the 30th - so you don't need to look any further :lol:Slab common and its going to be a good one.

Andy

will we get membership in time or can we sign up on day 3-4 of us

Yeah there is plenty of time to get your forms in.

We can't take memberships on the day I'm afraid - doing the paperwork on the gate just doesn't work for us.

Hope to see you there.

Andy

Pull yer finger out and Join Manic, its well worth it and incrediably good value :)

There a nice bunch too, the rules that they have are around sense and safety, not rules for rules sake.

Slab is a fantastic site too, dio it now and meet a load of forumeers there too :huh:

Ooops - thats prob just ruined it :lol:

AWDC is also very active in the area, worth a lookie too

FWIW I'm a member of HBRO, AWDC and Shires :)

Nige

Can people, who's projected build time is longer than their life-span, ride shotgun without becoming a member, or do I have to fork out for that as well, thereby justifying in one fell swoop a 6 year extension to the project completion date due to lack of funds...?

Al. :rolleyes:

Al - luckily for FF's tiddle taking, that's not a viable excuse as you can park up and wander around/hitch rides with friends without being a member :P I know because my trucks projected build time is similar to your own :lol:

(However I have nabbed at least some of the day in FF's 109 so get in line :huh:;):P:lol: )

:lol: @ Manic.

Cushty. Looks like I can 'pikey' my way through and between Captain Rubber, Monsieur Le Fridgidaire and Mr From Hell (?) I can cadge enough shotgun time to justify a trip.

Aw carp - looks like I'm buying the burgers again...

Nige - wouldn't mind a blast if you find yourself with a spare seat for a bit! B)

Cheers all.

Al. :)

I've had four call this morning for bookings so it will be a good day with the bookings we took at the club meet

Will keep a eye on your post there forms are going to you ;)

The pipers gang will be there so Adrian I hope your loud peddle foot is feeling brave :lol:

Right that's my membership form filled in, cheque enclosed and sent to Will :o see you all on the 30th :lol:

Please treat me with care as i'm a little shy and new to offroading, plus i don't like playing up to the crowd's :ph34r:;)

Be sure to come and say hello - I'm shy too :moglite:

Be sure to come and say hello - I'm shy too :moglite:

yeah andy's real shy thats why he built an "orange" truck says me with a tomcat :ph34r:

i suppose i should be there to really (SLRC committee member). may have a spare seat from time to time other half gets borred of me can't think why :blink:

mike

I'll be there with Mog's video camera, so be prepared to have all of your mishaps & c*ck-ups clever bits of offroading plastered all over the interweb :D

from time to time other half gets borred of me can't think why :blink:

Is she still talking to you after all that noise on Saturday? :rolleyes: (muchos gracias by the way!)

Jules do i need to book in???? if yes, then book me in.

Mine's easy to spot it look's like this....

<<<<-----------

I've had four call this morning for bookings so it will be a good day with the bookings we took at the club meet

Will keep a eye on your post there forms are going to you ;)

The pipers gang will be there so Adrian I hope your loud peddle foot is feeling brave :lol:

Jules do i need to book in???? if yes, then book me in.

Mine's easy to spot it look's like this....

<<<<-----------

When you joined did you also fill in the form Moglit posted for Slab

its £20 pre-booked or £25 on the day (As long as you are a member)