New Defender

:P Hi I am new to the forum and would like put it out there I have my own workshop in South Africa and I spesialise on Landys and I am very :wub: pasionate :wub: about these vehicles I do have a question about the new Defender with the commonrail engine and it is are the ones in your market also speed limited to round about 140km/h and if so has any one been sucsesful in removing the limiter and do you guys know what it entitled to remove this speed limiter.

Thanks cheers bulletmp :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

These guys in Germany are usually pretty quick in de-limiting Defenders. They race them for a living...

They do a power upgrade kit and an delimiting kit. Courtesy of Matzker, lifted straight from their website:

Leistungssteigerung TR4, 150 PS/415Nm für Defender TD4

Da der TD4 Motor im Defender von 140 auf 122PS gedrosselt ist, bietet sich eine Leistungssteigerung geradezu an. Mit dem Einbau der Leistungssteigerung TR4 wird die Leistung um 28 PS und das Drehmoment um 55Nm angehoben. Die Durchzugskraft steht bereits ab 1300U/min zur Verfügung und entwickelt sich wesentlich spontaner, da die Leistungssteigerung auf die variable Turbinengeometrie des TD4 Turboladers abgestimmt ist. Es handelt sich um ein zusätzliches Steuermodul, welches mittels des entsprechenden Kabelbaumes über ein Stecksystem an den Injektoren angeschlossen wird. Es ist über einen Schlüsselschalter Ein- und Ausschaltbar. Die Abstimmung ist motorschonend und vollgasfest, die Nachrüstung eines Dieselpartikelfilters ist vorgesehen. Der Verbrauch nimmt nur bei Vollgasfahrten geringfügig zu, durch den günstigen Drehmomentverlauf kann eine Verbrauchsverminderung erzielt werden! Dieses Produkt kann ab sofort in unserer Werkstatt eingebaut werden, ab Dezember kann auch der Versand erfolgen. Ein Euro4 TÜV Gutachten ist in Vorbereitung, jedoch z.Zt. noch nicht verfügbar. Im Preis enthalten ist unsere Hausgarantie bis 3 Jahre Fahrzeugalter oder 100 tkm. Montage 28AW Details

1,395.00 EUR

Speed Unlimiter für Defender TD 4

Aüsserst lästig ist die Geschwindigkeitsbegrenzung des neuen Defender bei 133 km/h. Besonders, weil die Fahrkultur des Defender 2007 so gut geworden ist, möchte man gerne schneller fahren, zumal das Vorgängermodell bis zu 170 km/h erreichte. Aber auch wenn man mit 133 km/h fahren möchte, ist das Ruckeln unangenehm. Abhilfe schafft unser Speed Unlimiter. Es handelt sich um ein Zusatzmodul, das ein- und ausschaltbar ist und im Innenraum eingebaut wird. Die Endgeschwindigkeit ist dadurch nicht mehr limitiert. Optimal ist die Kombination mit einer unserer Leistungssteigerungen. Montage 19 AW Sofort lieferbar. Details

695.00 EUR

i think there are a load of people doing this, it's a case of re-mapping the ECU. You can do this by chipping it really, but it's best to get someone whos know how to do this.

Granted there are quite few doing Td5's but I don't think there are that many able to offer it for the new one.

These guys in Germany are usually pretty quick in de-limiting Defenders. They race them for a living...

They do a power upgrade kit and an delimiting kit. Courtesy of Matzker, lifted straight from their website:

Leistungssteigerung TR4, 150 PS/415Nm für Defender TD4

Da der TD4 Motor im Defender von 140 auf 122PS gedrosselt ist, bietet sich eine Leistungssteigerung geradezu an. Mit dem Einbau der Leistungssteigerung TR4 wird die Leistung um 28 PS und das Drehmoment um 55Nm angehoben. Die Durchzugskraft steht bereits ab 1300U/min zur Verfügung und entwickelt sich wesentlich spontaner, da die Leistungssteigerung auf die variable Turbinengeometrie des TD4 Turboladers abgestimmt ist. Es handelt sich um ein zusätzliches Steuermodul, welches mittels des entsprechenden Kabelbaumes über ein Stecksystem an den Injektoren angeschlossen wird. Es ist über einen Schlüsselschalter Ein- und Ausschaltbar. Die Abstimmung ist motorschonend und vollgasfest, die Nachrüstung eines Dieselpartikelfilters ist vorgesehen. Der Verbrauch nimmt nur bei Vollgasfahrten geringfügig zu, durch den günstigen Drehmomentverlauf kann eine Verbrauchsverminderung erzielt werden! Dieses Produkt kann ab sofort in unserer Werkstatt eingebaut werden, ab Dezember kann auch der Versand erfolgen. Ein Euro4 TÜV Gutachten ist in Vorbereitung, jedoch z.Zt. noch nicht verfügbar. Im Preis enthalten ist unsere Hausgarantie bis 3 Jahre Fahrzeugalter oder 100 tkm. Montage 28AW Details

1,395.00 EUR

Speed Unlimiter für Defender TD 4

Aüsserst lästig ist die Geschwindigkeitsbegrenzung des neuen Defender bei 133 km/h. Besonders, weil die Fahrkultur des Defender 2007 so gut geworden ist, möchte man gerne schneller fahren, zumal das Vorgängermodell bis zu 170 km/h erreichte. Aber auch wenn man mit 133 km/h fahren möchte, ist das Ruckeln unangenehm. Abhilfe schafft unser Speed Unlimiter. Es handelt sich um ein Zusatzmodul, das ein- und ausschaltbar ist und im Innenraum eingebaut wird. Die Endgeschwindigkeit ist dadurch nicht mehr limitiert. Optimal ist die Kombination mit einer unserer Leistungssteigerungen. Montage 19 AW Sofort lieferbar. Details

695.00 EUR

Undt zis sezs : ................................

Increase in output TR4, 150 PS/415Nm for Defender TD4 is there the TD4 engine in the Defender of 140 on 122PS throttled, offers themselves an increase in output almost. With the installation of the increase in output TR4 the achievement by 28 HP and the torque are raised around 55Nm. The passage strength is available already starting from 1300U/min and develops substantially more spontaneously, since the increase in output is co-ordinated with variable turbine geometry of the TD4 of turbocharger. An additional tax module, which is attached by means of the appropriate wiring harness over a plug system at the injectors, concerns. It is over a code switch switching switching. The tuning is engine careful and vollgasfest, the nachruestung of a Diesel particle filter is intended. The consumption increases only during full power travels slightly, by which favorable torque process knows a consumption reduction are obtained! This product can be inserted off immediately in our workshop, starting from December can also the dispatch take place. A Euro4 TUEV appraisal is at present not yet available in preparation, however. Our house warranty to 3 is contained in the price years vehicle age or 100 tkm. Assembly 28AW detail 1.395,00 EUR Speed Unlimiter for Defender TD 4 Auesserst annoyingly is the speed limiting of the new Defender with 133 km/h. Particularly, because the driving culture of the Defender became so good 2007, one would like to drive gladly faster, particularly since the predecessor model up to 170 reached km/h. In addition, if one liked to drive with 133 km/h, the Ruckeln is unpleasant. Remedy creates our speed Unlimiter. An auxiliary module, which is switch offable and is built in the interior, concerns. The terminal velocity is no more limited thereby. The combination with one of our increases in output is optimal. Assembly 19 AW immediately available. Detail 695,00 EUR

Nige

Undt zis sezs : ................................

Increase in output TR4, 150 PS/415Nm for Defender TD4 is there the TD4 engine in the Defender of 140 on 122PS throttled, offers themselves an increase in output almost. With the installation of the increase in output TR4 the achievement by 28 HP and the torque are raised around 55Nm. The passage strength is available already starting from 1300U/min and develops substantially more spontaneously, since the increase in output is co-ordinated with variable turbine geometry of the TD4 of turbocharger. An additional tax module, which is attached by means of the appropriate wiring harness over a plug system at the injectors, concerns. It is over a code switch switching switching. The tuning is engine careful and vollgasfest, the nachruestung of a Diesel particle filter is intended. The consumption increases only during full power travels slightly, by which favorable torque process knows a consumption reduction are obtained! This product can be inserted off immediately in our workshop, starting from December can also the dispatch take place. A Euro4 TUEV appraisal is at present not yet available in preparation, however. Our house warranty to 3 is contained in the price years vehicle age or 100 tkm. Assembly 28AW detail 1.395,00 EUR Speed Unlimiter for Defender TD 4 Auesserst annoyingly is the speed limiting of the new Defender with 133 km/h. Particularly, because the driving culture of the Defender became so good 2007, one would like to drive gladly faster, particularly since the predecessor model up to 170 reached km/h. In addition, if one liked to drive with 133 km/h, the Ruckeln is unpleasant. Remedy creates our speed Unlimiter. An auxiliary module, which is switch offable and is built in the interior, concerns. The terminal velocity is no more limited thereby. The combination with one of our increases in output is optimal. Assembly 19 AW immediately available. Detail 695,00 EUR

Nige

Just stands to reason, doesn't it ??? :lol::lol:

Steve

Excuse a stupid question but do you really manage to drive higher than 140km/h with a Def? :P

My roads surely don't allow me and anyway I don't want to become completely deaf!! :lol:

I think 130 was my max and I can't say I felt like driving the right car at that moment...

Hey russianfrog you dont know these farmers in SA they have limmited space where you can(at own risk of corse)drive faster than 140km/h and they want to. The other reason is that if they know the limeter is not there then they are happy and if I can make money why not