30th March Bunny lane play day

jules

In my experience speed limits and all sorts of other site rules come and go depending on who is breaking them at the time - all animals are very much NOT equal!

Chris

mmm and it was jules and me that made the speed limit for bunny lane in the first place :huh::rolleyes::ph34r::lol:

In my experience speed limits and all sorts of other site rules come and go depending on who is breaking them at the time - all animals are very much NOT equal!

...nope not with Shires. The speed limit applies to *everyone* at Bunny Lane - that vid from Jules was well after everyone else except the hard working marshalls and working party had gone home B)

Jules' comment at 10am was 'someone take the keys off me 'till 4 o'clock!' :lol:

Who me!

John did some filming at 9am in car and I kept going from second back into first and missing third all together and I court a rut which I think worried Fridge a little as in his 109 the out come may have been a little different ;)

John loved your work with rear locker and two wheel drive 4.6 :lol:;)

see when you volunteer for clubs its not all hard work :ph34r: the committee members have to play sometimes to

No worries Chris, I didn't think you were aiming it at Shires - I thought it was important to point out though as I didn't want everyone else thinking they could turn up and drive like Jules ;):lol: Still, it'd keep Miketomcat busy telling everyone off! :ph34r::lol:

I am dissapointed by the lack of pictures :(
me too

Tch, no pleasing some people...

Dan getting the Charlie Camel stuck, with JU in Eddie giving moral support

post-1731-1207132995_thumb.jpg

JU showing Dan how it should be done

post-1731-1207132962_thumb.jpg

Dan resigned to the fact he might be there for sometime

post-1731-1207132982_thumb.jpg

Jen having a go at getting Charlie out

post-1731-1207133009_thumb.jpg

Ash and Jules giving useless useful advice

post-1731-1207133023_thumb.jpg

Eddie posing (after JU sidling up to everyone saying "I've just found a tree lying around")

post-1731-1207133034_thumb.jpg

Jules posing on a familiarisation drive

post-1731-1207133052_thumb.jpg

Only a few from me as I wasn't playing and only popped up in the afternoon to say hi.

Ryan - I won't be at the social tomorrow, any chance you could drop a CD of photos along (if you're there) to Dan or my folks if they're there.

Or, if you're passing, post it through the letterbox - I'm oop north on training <_<

I'm curious to have a look at the pics of my suspension since that's the first time I've remembered (after being prompted by Jules) to unlock the Gon2Far kit :rolleyes: