Door Liner

Pete, If you can fabricate and tig weld then you could make your own up. Otherwise, new replacements will stop your heart pricewise :( Best bet is to source a pair of decent door cards second hand. Avertise here or have a look on ebay, you should expect to pay £20 - 25 each.

HTH

Mo

Yeah. it doesnt say they have stoped trading. just said that its for sale as they want to retire.

I hope they are still around by the end of the year becuase I'm planning on buying the full montey for my landrover from them. I just found them now from this thread and can finally after so long searching see the inside of my landrover looking like new without paying thousands for Landrover county pack parts.

The secondhand market seems to be awash with door-cards and for the past couple of years I have seen really nice ones (i.e. no marks, rips or tears) going for between £5-£10. Obviously these are show prices (Sodbury, Billing, Malvern etc) whereas prices on Ebay have never got as reasonable and of course you have the postal charge to cover.

The only problem with chequer-plate (and I am not a fan anyway) is that the edges of the tread can be quite rough and you have to be careful not to bash your elbow against it which is why soft trims are fitted. I once did this when trialling in somebody elses vehicle and had a really nasty infection on my elbow for quite some time.

when I first got my landrover I checkerplated everything inside. But when I put the 200tdi in (in place of the 2.5 petrol) the noise was so bad I had to find loads of sound proofing and remove/cover any checker plating that I put in.

Its a constant fight with noise for me in a landrover and I think having the door cards made of metal will just add to the vibration noises and the other noise that bounces around the inside. You might not like how it sounds. Try driving around with no door cards for a while to see if the noise is any worse?