Parked in a ditch

You were very lucky you didn't squash that troll who appears to live in that ditch, very close.

;)

That was the local village idiot who was standing there laughing and my friend pushed him in the ditch and he couldn't get out again. We almost had to winch him out. It was actually quite stable in there and didn't seem like it would roll so I just left it there over night and sorted it out this morning. I had another defender pull up next to me who observantly pointed out I was in a ditch.

:D Let he who is without sin cast the first stone :D I think most of us have done something that daft but I'm not telling you mine ;)

... Still funny though :)

Mo

:hysterical::hysterical: Theres a reason why the porch at my parents house is slightly out of alignment with the rest of it, I think I'll blame it on reverse light malfunction too :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Last winter about 5pm I was delivering to a customer near East Grinstead with the nas and my LARGE Ifor Williams trailer. Came out of their yard with the trailer empty, big big camber on the road, headlights pointed skywards, turned wide to get the trailer round the entrance gates and next thing I know is the nas plunging at a strange angle :(

As the lights then picked out a ditch on the other side of the road and the front left was 2 feet lower than the front right I guessed I had swung just a smidgin too wide :P

All of a sudden from nowhere there was traffic from both sides on a narrow country road no side illuminated lights on the trailer and my insurance excess looking very dodgy. Selected low box and as many lockers I could lay hands on and the nas travelled 50 yards along the ditch with the 2 left wheels in the ditch and the 2 right wheels on the road until the ditch was shallow enough to get all 4 wheels on the road. Not sure what the trailer was doing apart from following the nas but I beat the cars coming from behind changed into high box got rid of the lockers and legged it. :lol:

i did it last year, cattle got out so i was chasing with the disco thay turned so i did but i didn't see the ditch back right wheel sliped in so i was sat with the front left wheel about 2" off the ground <_<

had to get a tractor to tow me out :P

i did it last year, cattle got out so i was chasing with the disco thay turned so i did but i didn't see the ditch back right wheel sliped in so i was sat with the front left wheel about 2" off the ground <_<

had to get a tractor to tow me out :P

Doh!

Lockers will be the next mod then?

2" should be 2feet? :lol: