London 2 Brighton

TJ101

...see if I can make a L2B without something breaking...

...three times on the way up. :P

Coat, hat, why thank you...is that the door...? ;)

Oh, and I'll be going as well. Actually, just had a thought. When FF's 109 broke down, that was after many miles to Russia and back, and to Seven Sisters, with no problems whatsoever. Now I've just completed two weeks around the Alps, have Seven Sisters this weekend, then L2B - arghh, I going to break down! :o

Shires and NTMKLRC will be there with the usually glitter-ball & BBQ fest on Saturday night if anyone would care to join us :) Bring food, glow sticks will be provided ;) Look out for the flags, bubbles and lights, you won't miss us :huh:

Oh, and we're calling it the 'Dirty Ball' so if you could bring yourselves to stick on a bow-tie that would be cool ;) I will be there in half-evening dress (and Jeans and walking boots :ph34r::lol: ).

Can you just turn up on either Saturday night or early Sunday morning, and do it, or do you have to book before hand??

Martin

Martin,,

Officially, you have to register via the L 2 B link above,,

£ 25 which gets you a pass, T Shirt, and free camping at Chrystal Palace on Sat evening,,

How tight they are, not a clue,, they must get people turn up on the offchance

Officially, you have to register via the L 2 B link above

Cheers Tim,

When you say 'register' do you mean that I can register my interest, and pay when I get there?

It seems I can download an entry form via the website, but cannot pay.

Really looking forward to doing the run as I missed it last year, and i'll be disappointed if I cant go!

Martin

Well as above,,

Who's going this year, and staying overnight at Crystal Palace ??

Hi, im doing the run but not camping. This will be my first london 2 brighton and quite looking foward to it. What time is everyone who is not camping turning up on sunday, I know it says no later than 7 but what is the best time to arrive? I will be in a white 90 with shinny new alloys, see you all down there.

I know it says no later than 7 but what is the best time to arrive? I will be in a white 90 with shinny new alloys, see you all down there.

As early as you can,, usually quite a que, when the alarm clock for the campers goes off !!!! (rear loud music !!) at about 6-7 am

The chances of finding one odd white 90 or 110, amongst the near 1000 Landrovers is hard work !!! maybe a place/time meet !!! :unsure:

Probably taking the G4 Sport,, The clubs get out of CP first,, we were tucking into breakfast by 9.00 in Brighton last year :)

Had a good if a tad damp day on the L2B. Joined up with the rest of the Essex Rochford & district 4X4 club at Crystal palace and had a chuckle down to Brighton. Met Simon R and Fridge at the X-Eng stand and touched on the subject of Mega Squirt but my lovely children pointed out that they were some what moist so had to move on.. :rolleyes: Still it was a good day and the motor makes a good noise through the Dartford Tunnel... :ph34r:

Jeff.

Had a good if a tad damp day on the L2B. Joined up with the rest of the Essex Rochford & district 4X4 club at Crystal palace and had a chuckle down to Brighton. Met Simon R and Fridge at the X-Eng stand and touched on the subject of Mega Squirt but my lovely children pointed out that they were some what moist so had to move on.. :rolleyes: Still it was a good day and the motor makes a good noise through the Dartford Tunnel... :ph34r:

Jeff.

I had a jolly good time down there apart from the damp and a horrible speed camera just as you come into brighton, it flashed me my sat nav said I was doing 32 mph :angry: so just got to wait and see if my licence will have to take a trip to swansea for 3 points :(? Lets hope next year will be better weather.