Radio aerial

Since having my 90 for just over a year the little chavvy b*stards in our area have had 2 aerials off my wing.

What have people found to be a good option for an aerial thats out of the way or hard to nick/break?

I've thought about getting a roof mounted one and running the cable down the side of the windscreen or just getting a cheap whip type that can be replaced easily enough.

Any other thoughts?

Since having my 90 for just over a year the little chavvy b*stards in our area have had 2 aerials off my wing.

What have people found to be a good option for an aerial thats out of the way or hard to nick/break?

I've thought about getting a roof mounted one and running the cable down the side of the windscreen or just getting a cheap whip type that can be replaced easily enough.

Any other thoughts?

Stick a cheap rubber duck type on the roof and paint it white (if you have a white roof) you need some metal plate under it to help receiption and earth this back to the body/chassis. :)

You have a radio in yours!! You don't know your born <_<

I find radio 200tdi works very well without an arial

Yep, it came with one that's used to drown out the exhaust noise.

It works better with an aerial and is touch and go without it so I'm going to have to go with the previous recommendations

Get it on the roof and ground it well

Cheers

A mate found out his worked just as well spread across the engine bay, obviously in low reception area's he gets issues but it works non the less. The reason he had to move it was because of his snorkel.

With a CSW, I presume that you have a rear screen heater? I wonder if it would be possible to fit the signal booster thing from an old RRC like mine? It works pretty well and short of nicking the tailgate (or door in your case) is un-nickable.. The unit sits above the rear screen a little to the driver's side - easy to get at if it's from a scrapper and you don't mind damaging the head-lining..