Winter comes..

. I wouldnt bother with those heated plates that go in the seat base, as they only warm up your bum and they aint cheap. The heated seat cover i got heats the base AND the back of the seat right up to shoulder height.

I think you need to be more specific on brand there. I bought the waeco heated elements they were £48 with 4 elements 2 per seat 1 in base and 1 in the back complete with wiring loom an hour to fit and they get very very warm on maximum setting. yes they are more expensive but they are extremely good and have been going strong for 3 years.

:unsure:

I used my Webasto very often but spent a fortune buying new batteries.. A practrical thing was to get a real oven in my car. And it is remote controlled. I just plug it on current before going to bed.. Pling in the morning and the whole care get to 30 deg.. heated like an egg!! watch it..

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll194/d...5/Roma002-1.jpg

post-7610-1226434915_thumb.jpg

does any one rate the webasto's been thinking of getting one off a sprinter and setting it up in my landy (one that heats the water up) anyone done the same or is it best just to go the full hog an buy a proper job

also rad muff going on soon an best mod i did to get it warm an stay warm is converted it to a truck cab get proper toastie now :)

dave