Defender 90 load space mat

bishbosh

How do folks.

Looking to get my hands on a loadspace mat for a 90. One that covers the seat boxes too.

Found this at First Four for £70. Anyone seen a better deal?

Not fussed about logos, I just want some sound deadening and anti slip for the hound.

Ta muchly!

In my CSW i used a mat i got from B&G - its a roll of black heavy rubber matting with a "cheq plate" style grip on it. Its just narrower than the wheel boxes and is a smidge longer than a 90 load bed so needs cutting with a knife. Costs about £12 or so :)

You could always try finding someone who sells the rubber matting that goes in stables for horses. They can cut it to size and it's usually pretty cheap.....I'm not sure how thin it goes but you could always cut it into the right sized panels and use silicone to stick the panels to the seat boxes.

Give your local swimming pools a try/ leisure centres never no what they have hidden in a back room to be chucked or what they'll be getting rid of. Got a lovely mat for the disco, had to cut it to shape though. Oh and some of them have suckers on the bottom.! :)

How do folks.

Looking to get my hands on a loadspace mat for a 90. One that covers the seat boxes too.

Found this at First Four for £70. Anyone seen a better deal?

Not fussed about logos, I just want some sound deadening and anti slip for the hound.

Ta muchly!

The one in the picture is a genuine part jobbie - Part Number STC4629 - which is £82 in vat from the main dealers...

Ian