Hose thing

Dazza

Hi All

Got a bit of a weird question

I need to find the hose that goes between the airfilter housing and the engine (the 3 inch diamater piece) as mine has broken, the problem i have got is i dont know what it is called and i cannot find it on the web.

Please HELP :unsure:

I'd call it air intake ducting but I don't know what the Land Rover part name is, probably something stupid that you would never think of typing into Google as that is what they normally do. Somebody with a copy of Microcat will no doubt be along with a part number for you in due course.

Dazza, I suggest you change your sig to show what LR you own, then you don't have to tell us. And some indication of where you are in the world makes a big difference to the answers you will get. Cheers, Jim

Thanks for the pointer :lol:

I am in Hampshire

You can buy it by the metre from Hyphose. It's Wyrem flexible ducting you want and costs about £20 per metre last time I bought any. You may need a "top hat" adapter piece if the diameters are different (from memory they are), but worth a look before splashing out £40+ to Rimmers. Failing that, Martin Toole at Nursling Southampton will have one, 07885 399785.

I got ESR1807 from Ripon Land Rover on181208 for £13-81 inc VAT. They had to get it in overnight because they don't carry them.

I expect your local dealership can do the same........... :rolleyes:

Hope that helps...........

I got ESR1807 from Ripon Land Rover on181208 for £13-81 inc VAT. They had to get it in overnight because they don't carry them.

I expect your local dealership can do the same........... :rolleyes:

Hope that helps...........

Rimmer's price is £13.05inc VAT so ESR1807 it's the cheapest of the two hoses, strange that <_<