Interest in another Interclub challenge

white90

Evening Tony,, been out most of the day, and just replied to your mail

Regret the planned weekend clashed for me with the Royal Torbay Regatta, which is a great shame,, but will be racing instead

I am sure is will not be a "disjointed" effort, as 4x4 Adventures will undoubtedly put one another superb fun event

Tim

My comments as you are aware I'm sure, are nothing to do with 4x4adventures arranging but more to do with teams entering.

I can't say "have as many teams as you can fill"as there is a car limit.

Shame you can't take on the organizing.

AS such it will remain one team from each club/organisation

and only one space left that I expect Bob will be taking up with his team from the Midlands.

That sounds just about how the last one worked , then its up to the team if they want to go solo or help each other .

Jase, the plan is an individual vehicle event with team scores being added at the end, so pretty much same rules regarding helping others as my series last year.

Please can people have a read through my rules and regs regarding road legal - we will be using public highways between areas of the site on Sun.

Jase, the plan is an individual vehicle event with team scores being added at the end, so pretty much same rules regarding helping others as my series last year.

What about the standard (just one aid to traction or winch) vehicle though, is it the same for them to.

What about the standard (just one aid to traction or winch) vehicle though, is it the same for them to.

yes that would be the plan, but they will be rewarded by the same scoring system for my events so in effect with more modified cars out there a std vehicle (say with only 6 std vehicles running) means they can probably score higher as punches will be allocated points per class.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony,, great pleasure to announce The Innovate4x4.com Team

3.Innovate4x4.com

1- Ciderman / Rich Sims Mod

2- Steve90 / Orgasmic Farmer Mod

3- Bushy/ Steve Williams Mod

4- D90SV / Chris Able Mod

5- Mile Marker Type R/ ???? Std

All confirmed for the August date

I think the road legal clause and the thought of actually having to drive between sites has limited some AWDC enteries Neil.

I think your right Chris, I don't think the AWDC will be fielding a team this year.

Tony,, great pleasure to announce The Innovate4x4.com Team

3.Innovate4x4.com

1- Ciderman / Rich Sims Mod

2- Steve90 / Orgasmic Farmer Mod

3- Bushy/ Steve Williams Mod

4- D90SV / Chris Able Mod

5- Mile Marker Type R/ ???? Std

All confirmed for the August date

Do you have a captain or will it be a general :P

BWORC Team for the Interclub Challenge.

Shaunus and Billy Bones Std :ph34r:

Simon Elvins and TBC Mod :ph34r:

Pod and Lard Mod :ph34r:

Weeble and Walfy Mod :ph34r:

Mark Dyer and Nobbymogs Mod :ph34r:

I hope the above meets with your approval, please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries.

Kind regards

Shaunus (Gone Bananas)