extended axle breathers etc

im wanting to extend the breathers on my axles and boxes, but dont wanna pay daft money for the kits. i think i want 6mm od hose which u can get on ebay and ill use push connectors to extend the transfer and gearbox breaters. but id like to put new fittings in the axles, now are they 1/4 bsp size? also what do people do with the timing cover? drill and tap it for a similar fitting?

many thanks, alex

im wanting to extend the breathers on my axles and boxes, but dont wanna pay daft money for the kits. i think i want 6mm od hose which u can get on ebay and ill use push connectors to extend the transfer and gearbox breaters. but id like to put new fittings in the axles, now are they 1/4 bsp size? also what do people do with the timing cover? drill and tap it for a similar fitting?

many thanks, alex

My mate makes the kits up. If you are interested let me know what vehicle it's for and I'll see how much he wants. He does the timing cover bits as well. Will be cheaper than buying a roll of 6mm tube that's for sure!

My mate makes the kits up. If you are interested let me know what vehicle it's for and I'll see how much he wants. He does the timing cover bits as well. Will be cheaper than buying a roll of 6mm tube that's for sure!

I'm interested in replacing mine if the price is right. RRC is the vehicle.

Thanks. Jeff.