Muddy Bottom trip to Seven Sisters

smokinv8

I'll be there - first outing for the new Range Rover, it's not even had a shake down run yet :blink:

Some of the Marshals are bringing their trucks prepped up for the Transylvania Trophy in a few weeks time - should be interesting to see them in action, if they get them finished :lol:

Dave, are you setting up on Friday? I can't make it until Friday night due to family commitments

Some of the Marshals are bringing their trucks prepped up for the Transylvania Trophy in a few weeks time - should be interesting to see them in action, if they get them finished :lol:

Yep will be there too.

and as to how finshed my TAT-y truck is well will see how much i can get done this week...

Well hopefully we'l all have a good weekend! Im going along with my mates in 5 90's one of which is white with a blue bulkhead (not too dificult to spot!) and I'l be in my green J reg 90 with external cage on, so if you see us come over and say hello :D

Well hopefully we'l all have a good weekend! Im going along with my mates in 5 90's one of which is white with a blue bulkhead (not too dificult to spot!) and I'l be in my green J reg 90 with external cage on, so if you see us come over and say hello :D

The weather look like its going to ok ( well for wales :P ) if your camping i will see in the campsite friday night.. i believe there will be a hog roast hmmm...

Should be a great weekend, i will let you know what the site water levels are like firday evening after i have set up B)

And the good news is that Mrs Plasticbadger may be able to attend after some last minute haggling over child care with the grand-plasticbadgers, so there'll be someone to make our bacon butties Moose.

We should have a 4 car convoy coming up from Swindon on Friday with Mrs PB in the Disco, Ashley in Marek's 90, me in the Toy Rover and the Landi-mog in tow. I think Marek will still be working on the Landi-mog on the trailer!

Anybody else going from the forum?

Two things - where is that? It certainly isn't 7 sisters - the sun is out and there are shadows and everything!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Secondly, who's the marshal that didn't read the rules? :lol: That is of course unless it was his own truck that was stuck!! Tut tut, getting wet for the riff raff! Bringing the tone of marshalling right down I can tell you!!

Nice pics though. ;)

Great pics Dave, I'll pop some of mine on later too. And what great weather we had :D

Secondly, who's the marshal that didn't read the rules? :lol: That is of course unless it was his own truck that was stuck!! Tut tut, getting wet for the riff raff! Bringing the tone of marshalling right down I can tell you!!

I quite agree - the truck I recovered from the pond with a hydraulic-ed engine I made it's driver connect my winch rope (you know who you are - how's it running?) :lol:

Breakage tally for us from the weekend was as follows:

Toy Rover (green Rangy in the pics):

Mud filled ECU

Sheared tie bar ball joint

Bent radius arm

Bent rear cross member

The Shrew (orange 110 in the pics):

Bent trailing arm

Stripped thread on radius arm rose joint

hole in sump (due to diff nose rotating when above failed)

Leaking injector pump

hi Plasticbadger,

its smokin like a good un, mr mechanic recons bent conrod!!! boo hoo.

but rather now than in 3 weeks time.

thanks for yr assistance at the watering hole. managed to limp home.

it was a bloomin great weekend though, cant wait till next time.

AM TIED COULD DO WITH UM SLEEPY TIME, MADE THE REAR ARMS FOR THE SHREW STRONGER NOW AN SORTING THE SUMP ATM

SHREW OWNER.............

No need to shout when posting, please use lower case text in future.

John