Newark

Hi from Spain,

As posted in Billing thread, next 17th I'll be crossing the Channel from Boulogne-sur-Mer to attend Billing (17th & 18th) and Newark (19th); a couple of days later War&Peace show... and then back to Madrid.

Ex-MoD 110 GS converted to 300tdi with Spanish plates, easily recognizable (LHD).

Carlos

• 2 weeks later...

going to newark tomorrow.... got about 20hours of finishing to do to our cars though!! (we were going to billing but newark was half the price!!)

is anyone else not ready yet??

watch out for the 2 green discoverys running 35s (disco 1 and a disco 2) and an old blue disco running 2 alloys and 2 steelies!!

Im going on Saturday morning, I'll be going in a 300tdi disco, however if you see an Olympic range rover classic or 50th anniversary range rover p38, I'll probably be by them as I will be staying with one of the LRM team and most probably will be taking scores on the twist off ramp as well as setting fire to some things and setting up challenges etc in the main arena.

mikey

i know its short notice is anyone going up to newark from southampton area as i have a PTO for dirty diesel

mike

Mike i guess not much help but i can get it as far as billing, prob doing a run up tonight or early doors tomorrow morning..

give me a shout if needed.

Paul