my new truck

can i ask how much you got it for?

and i know youve only just bought it but a friend of mine has the sister car to that (oldest 90 still on the road) its an A reg, i just thouht that he was interested in one exactly the same, minus the dents, at lrm billing last year, and might buy it iff you so you can buy a 90 with a better engine?

just a thought, please dont kill me

mikey

can i ask how much you got it for?

and i know youve only just bought it but a friend of mine has the sister car to that (oldest 90 still on the road) its an A reg, i just thouht that he was interested in one exactly the same, minus the dents, at lrm billing last year, and might buy it iff you so you can buy a 90 with a better engine?

just a thought, please dont kill me

mikey

Hi, no not for sale, been looking for one for quite a while now & not sure if I got a bargain or not but I'm happy with the price £908.00 :ph34r:

will start & do the mods after my holiday in a couple of weeks, going to use the 200tdi that I have in my Disco that I'm breaking, also got a 2' lift kit, new winch (still in the box), need to get a winch bumper, mt tyres not quite sure what wheels yet, steering guard & no doub I'll find some thing else to buy :unsure:

John

Thats almost exactly how mine came out of the factory untill someone sprayed it white :( Hopfully I will put mine back to slate grey when i get round to making a start on that electrostaic coroision!

Looks good.

Dave.

hmm slate grey thats the only thing I'm not sure of yet as an ex panel beater & sprayer I have a habit of changing colours becuase I can :huh:

Maybe green ? or orange ? or even just black ?, will have to wait till I get it home & spend some time fiddling with it in the garage :)

John

hmm slate grey thats the only thing I'm not sure of yet as an ex panel beater & sprayer I have a habit of changing colours becuase I can :huh:

Maybe green ? or orange ? or even just black ?, will have to wait till I get it home & spend some time fiddling with it in the garage :)

John

I quite like the grey.....not too dark that it shows scratches really badly and not light enough to stain......like my white has......its more orange now!

Depends what you use it for really i suppose.

Dave.

Yes seen that, need to sell some more bits off my Donor Disco or even better still sell the 300tdi I have for sale, cant get it on here yet as not psioted enough but do have it on a couple of other forums

£1500.0n0 if any interseted 300tid auto (got manualbits to convert if required) R reg 1998 very very good condition

Thanks

John

John

My nas is white which I very much like. However, given a choice of vehicle then it would have to be nas yellow. Only yellow specifically for across the pond and its blooming luvly!