petrol or diesel

boyt

i have a 91 disco 3.5 efi on lpg, is carp in the wet, do i send money mega squirting it, or put 200tdi in and have away with the petrol lump. look forward to your replys :rolleyes:

andy

i'm a diesel man all the way

not saying a v8 isn't nice but for an every day drive it has to be diesel

i've alwes had better reliabilty from diesel cars than petrol

I have had both,the v8 first,then the deisel.V8s are great loads of power fantastic sound but for me that wore quite thin very quickly,do the diesel conversion mate you wont regret it.With that said I dont know much about megasquirting,I would just go for the cheapest and easyest way.

If it's a toy and you like messing about with stuff I'd megasquirt it. If it's not a toy and you like it to work I'd diesel it.

In my experience V8s are a roller coaster of it works and it's fantastic down to it's all broken and I hate it. My diesel I get in, turn the key and get to ( and from ) where I wanted to go.

I'd be tempted to stop it being "carp in the wet" first before going to all the bother of converting it.

The cheapest and easiest conversion may be to get it running well, sell it and buy a diesel.

(That's if you want to lose all the acceleration and speed, get a noisy slowmobile and smell fumes everywhere you go)

Oh Bxxxxr! Let my true allegiance show again! :o