what is this outrigger from ?

NicTheOrange90

No, not an outrigger

OK so the front outrigger bit was an attempt at humour...

Anyway, Im assuming that lightweight and series II chassis are very similar (see Richards Chassis)...

I posted a question on the Military forum re steering guards, but I know things are a bit quieter, over there [Humour alert] and they are probably all cammo'ed up and thats why I cannot see them [/Humour alert] rolleyes.gif .

So if lightweight and Series II chassis are very similar, the steering guard must also fit both....

My Lightweight one looks slightly different to that, there is an extra set of holes just above the holes for the spring to attach -this might be standard on 'original' chassis mind you...

I'd suspect the steering guard would fit either however.

OK so the front outrigger bit was an attempt at humour...

Anyway, Im assuming that lightweight and series II chassis are very similar (see Richards Chassis)...

I posted a question on the Military forum re steering guards, but I know things are a bit quieter, over there [Humour alert] and they are probably all cammo'ed up and thats why I cannot see them [/Humour alert] rolleyes.gif .

So if lightweight and Series II chassis are very similar, the steering guard must also fit both....

<humour alert>See, thats where you're going wrong the humour alert tags should have angled brackets </> not square, people don't know what to do with square tag brackets!!</humour alert>