Land rover shops

picpoki

Help needed urgently.

Is there any well stocked shops with land rover parts near London or even better, in the way between Dover and Ashcroft transmissions?

My friend is taking a few of gearboxes from Slovenia to aschroft for a rebuild and would like to stop to pick up some bigger parts as shipping to us is quite expensive.

I only know Paddock, Craddock, MM 4x4, but they are quite far away from the route...

Thanks for your help

Regards

Dejan

Scorpion Version 3.0 is on the outskirts of London! They're lovely there. wink.gif

Dejan, incase you don't know, you should avoid Scrapiron at all costs!!! Martin should not have even sullied a decent request with their name!!!

Martin go to the naughty step!!biggrin.gif

I'll give another thumbs up to Bearmach in Aylesford, use them when I'm back over. Last two times I've called they had customers from Europe in there on the way back to ferry spending loads, it's only 5 mins off the M20.

Delgrah in Strood are helpful too, not too far out of the way off the A2.