LR Favour and laning on saturday on Exmoor??

SteveG

Anyone able to pick a roof rack up for me from Matford LR, Exeter before Saturday?? :P

I had arranged for it to be picked up, but that never happened and now the dealer are pushing for me to pick it up. I thought I'd make use of the journey down by doing a days laning on Exmoor.

I can either pick rack up from Matford on Sat morning and then lane for rest of day or if anyone was able to pick it up before I thought I could collect from theirs at end of day - that way no roof-rack issues when laning ;);)

If it's easy for anyone that would be great - if not no worries.

Cheers

Steve :)

Steve, I won't be able to collect it as it won't fit in/on the car, but if you want somewhere to dump it you're welcome to leave it at mine in the morning and pick it up in the evening. I'll be in all day trying to get some revision done :(

Richard

Tony has gratefully offered to pick it up for me. I will be coming down though to pick it up and will probably plan a weekend down there.

So - who's being in touch with the Park authorities to ask their opinion on the RUPP's on Exmoor?

Cheers

Steve

Tony has gratefully offered to pick it up for me. I will be coming down though to pick it up and will probably plan a weekend down there.

So - who's being in touch with the Park authorities to ask their opinion on the RUPP's on Exmoor?

Cheers

Steve

RUPPs are gone/finito/nada NPA will most likley TRO what is left just out of spite as they no longer need to justify