How easy is it to put a snorkel on at home?

My dad and i are currently having a P red Defender 110 County Station Wagon built to our spec by Rudkin Vehicle Services. The one thing we forgot to add to the wish list was a snorkel and it is currently at Exmoor Trim being re-upholstered. We are planning on buying a snorkel kit off the internet but only from well known and trusted sources. How easy would it be to fit the snorkel kit at home and how long would it take to fit it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Do you want a snorkel or just a raised air intake? (there's a difference)

A snorkel is for deep wading and therefore has to be perfectly sealed in order to prevent water getting into the engine.

Raised air intakes are just that, and joints don't have to be as tight, so using one as a snorkel may well be disastrous.

Ralphs link is the Mantec snorkel that I fitted, and I wouldn't take the risk of deep wading with it.

Southdown, Safari, or DIY.

Les.