Challenger 4x4 Championship Round 5 - The aftermath

Orange

Yet another cracking event laid out in what is coming to be the customary deceptive fashion - thanks Mr Bass, et all! Well done all involved and thanks to all the marshalls etc for helping the day run smoothly.

We got our first Class win so were dead chuffed and the truck came out with minor scrapes - a little damp, but at least it went on the trailer nice and clean!!

Just the front axle to strip down and rebuild again!! Only got it back together again last weekend!!

I'm guessing that there are loads of pictures about, so post-em up when you can!

Hi all, I opted to have a easy day and donned a yellow vest for this event :D But did give me n wifey a chance to get about 1 hours worth of video and hundreds of pics, Will post some up as soon as , got a quality bit of video of Pete n Ben on there penultimat punch :o:D

Ill get someone clever like wifey to post um up on here, A really well laid out comp and some punches for all, Might try n book the day off for the last round ;)

Great day, thanks to everyone who made it happen. Took a few pictures at the end of the day after breaking, thanks to Lucy for looking for a spare radius arm and Andy for offering the use of his.

2010_0919challenger0004.jpg

2010_0919challenger0013.jpg

2010_0919challenger0016.jpg

Not many but the rest are here

how do you insert images from flikr? :blink:

was not looking forward to this event but it turned out very good for us. as a 3rd in class 1 was a first for us in this championship.some of the punches were in very deep water and a fair amount of trucks sufferd water ingres with i hope not to much damage. paul and his helpers did not put any out in the realy mumddy part of tixover witch we were thankfull for. we would of liked to of seen kelly do the s s as 30 some think seconds was amazeing how did he have time to puch the card ?.as always thanks to the marshals and all there help to make this such a good event.

I have a video of Mr kelly doing the special stage, and yes the punch was got also :) Also Have a clip of Pete n Ben Having "a moment" :o When i get the chance ill pop it onto DVD and send um out by request, Please bear with me though as i am very technically challenged in this area :blink:

richy if you could send me a copy that would be great and adrian i got the water out weds night and man there were **** loads

dont worry steve your tools are in safe hands as i dont tend to fix things between rounds :rolleyes:

and nick theres no need or a snorkle i can swim :D:D the truck might possibly need one though :D:D

wheres the rest of all the pics and results we were promised :( it would be good to see some of mr beck co drving as he was working hard all day and got a great result ;)

As alway's thank's to everyone involved, Challenger 4x4 and all the marshall's, considering it was Tixover we had a really great result.

Any more pic's? There seemed to be quite a few people snapping?

Where's the result's? I know we where promised the Championship point's but the day's point's would be good....