The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

If you are going to be doing round 5 of The Clubman Challenge at wern Ddu on 4th September 2011 please could we ask that you fill out an online entry form asap please. The latest entry list can be found on the following link Entry list round 5

If you are not on the list and you are doing the event please get an entry form in ASAP please.

We'll be there Matt and the missis is going to winch for me, but we'll try and keep out the way <_<:lol:

Still saving the pennies to come due to an overspend on the truck :rolleyes:

Si you pay your entry fee the same as the rest of the crew's that gives you the right to do any of the sections you wish at your own pace. :)

Si you pay your entry fee the same as the rest of the crew's that gives you the right to do any of the sections you wish at your own pace. :)

Si? he's the co-driver. It's Gary matt <_< we'll be taking Charles's advice and doing more driving than winching :huh: (heavier right foot I think) :lol::lol:

Have rebuilt both axles after brakeing another Halfshaft, wondering if it's worth purchasing HeavyDuty shafts?

Si? he's the co-driver. It's Gary matt <_< we'll be taking Charles's advice and doing more driving than winching :huh: (heavier right foot I think) :lol::lol:

Have rebuilt both axles after brakeing another Halfshaft, wondering if it's worth purchasing HeavyDuty shafts?

Sorry Garry you know who I meant :)

Daf and I will be there I think. Should be another good turnout from the Welsh(ish) bunch. We all enjoy Wern Ddu, unlike the lightweights amongst us. It's no harder or more dangerous than anywhere else we've been. Infact, anywheres better than Holymoorside from a co-drivers point of view!!

The 2 day event last year was really good, and I'm looking forward to this years event.

Daf and I will be there I think. Should be another good turnout from the Welsh(ish) bunch. We all enjoy Wern Ddu, unlike the lightweights amongst us. It's no harder or more dangerous than anywhere else we've been. Infact, anywheres better than Holymoorside from a co-drivers point of view!!

The 2 day event last year was really good, and I'm looking forward to this years event.

Could those of you that havent done so already fill out an entry form online please,so that the entry list can be an accurate reflection of those of you that are entering. payment can be done later :):)

Sorry for not being in contact Matt, had loads on work wise.

I wont make R5 as the truck is well and truely in bits at the moment, however will make R6 @ Mow Cop. Will e-mail you with regards to the other project.

Rich.

I'm saying nothing Mr show n' shine :lol::ph34r: