Jump to content

Name Of Specialist Tool?


Recommended Posts

Im looking for a tool that is regularly used in the aircraft industry (maybe panel-beating as well?). I have no idea what its called. Its used for closing 2 panels together when rivetting the panels together. Aparently it is inserted into the hole of the 2 panels and you can screw them together so that there is no gap between the panels when you rivet them.

Does that make sense? I dont know how to describe it better. Can someone help me as to what this gadget is called, and maybe where i could get one? Thanks


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy