Defender x-tech

They're just building up the stock of sick buckets to distribute to pedestrians who will suffer the misfortune of having one pass through their line of sight :)

They all look the same covered in mud and i'm sure my dogs will love the extra comfort in the cab, must admit i wasn't over keen on it when i first saw it but it's growing on me :)

They're just building up the stock of sick buckets to distribute to pedestrians who will suffer the misfortune of having one pass through their line of sight :)

I think they're ugly as hell too - the SVX headlight pods are foul anyway, but painted in gloss black with black wheel arches and roofs, they look like they have been assemble from parts of scrappers. The wheels are especially ugly and look like cheap after-market alloys for those who wear DPM trousers and baseball hats.

A special edition Defender that may attract more favourable response than the blingy specials done so far (like the Fire and Ice models) would be one where they were given decent corrosion resistance and didn't have leaky cabins. No bling, no special accessories or colours, just decent build quality. I suppose that's just asking too much, though. :(

I normally try not to wade into these discussions, and just be entertained by the threads! I also understand that there are so many different tastes for Defender owners, just look at the different mags and forums...

However...The Defender X-tech and the "Yachting Defender" by Startech as reported in the Feb. 2011 LRW...I'm just wondering, Are designers taking the tiddle in 2011 or what?? Maybe there could be Country Garden, Horse Stable, Gourmet Kitchen! Personally, I'd be in for a "Bike Enthusiast" or "Ski Enthusiast" version...LOL Pretty sure I could figure it out on m own tho' without all the bling and plenty of practicality!!

So, it all comes down to personal taste...if you like it...buy and none of us have a right to judge anyone by their choices :)