DiscoDino

I know he visits here sometimes, but not of late......... and the last i heard his truck build was almost finished.

Here’s to hoping that Nadim (sp?) and his family stay safe in what is now the war torn Lebanon :angry: ………………once a very beautiful place and I am sure it will be again in the future B)

I haven’t looked on outer limits or Pirate for an update.

Ian

Despite MANY calls from across the world (I work in communication, so the company network is huge) this post with your kind words, and similar ones on Pirate & other forum touch very deep to heart.

Family is in the mountains, and they may be evacuated with the Canadian Diplomatic Coverage on Saturday, else, they have decided to stay in the mountains as they have deamed it bearable for now...I'm stuck outside the country as I was traveling on business when the **** hit the fan

Truck unfortunately is not fully finished, and the garage is at the N-Eastern outskirts of Beirut, which may get prone to shelling. If it goes up in flames, I'm not going to lie, I'll die of fury, but I am sure that I'll build another one...

Anyways, dire shame that civilians are dying by the dozen and no one is thinking about this seriously...

Cheers, and thanks once again...

Nadim

they have decided to stay in the mountains

Bat-cave to hide them and the Disco?

;)

If it goes up in flames

Awww,touch wood here!

:(

I'm not going to lie, I'll die of fury, but I am sure that I'll build another one...

Any swivelling machine gun planned?

:D

Best wishes and good luck!

:)

Nadim

Probably not your main priority right now, what with your family and friends out there. But if your Disco should get wrecked and you really want a trayback we will give you a set of our body panels if you want them. All the panels and inner bits to make it look like the pics in the disco in this thread

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=6353

Just a small contribution to world peace ( and support for the normal people who get caught between idiot politicians).

FB

FB

Thanks for the generous offer - I'd lack on how touched I am...I keep telling other offroaders that own other makes what a clan Land Rover has around the world and this gesture peaks the top.

Seems that the truck will be taken up to the mountains by Friday latest. I hope it'll stay out of harms way until then.

Thanks again guys...I'm humble for words.

Thanks.