OT - I never big myself up....

freeagent

yeah ive met orgasmic farmer on several ocasions, if i was you if get a job....

well done by the way, thats several years of your life usefully filled with beer pizza potnoodles women & no useful purpose :D

well done i got a first to, but im off to do a masters in product design for industry rather than get a job im loving the student life :). You were doing a product design course wernt you im sure we have spoke before.

yeah i did design technology, which is basically product design with a bit more engineering and manufacturing thrown into the mix.....

i want to do a masters, and eventually a PhD, but doing a masters wont pay the mortgage at the moment, so the plan is to find a job that will let me do a masters whist working.........

but that can wait until we get back from Morocco... :)

Congratulations!

It seems nowadays you need more than a regular degree to even be competitive... But in the end getting a job is the best bet if you can. Money is under-rated! I spent over a year sleeping under my desk with all my worldly possesions in a filing cabinet in a crappy hut doing my PhD, and I'm still paying for it now... :angry: ...and that was a 'financially supported' one. :blink:

Sounds like the masters while working is an excellent idea!

Al.