Forum South West Challenge 3 (FSWC3)

JST

• 2 weeks later...

Right all,

dedaline has passed and i will be speaking with the landowner and giving over the dosh this week. thanks for the entry forms and chq from those who replied.

We are currently looking at 10 Vehicles, Entry forms and chq received from:

1. Gavin and Dave (Southdown pair)

2. TAZ90+ Colin

3. Russell + Lewis

4. TJ101 + Savage

5. Paul Radford + Jon Roberts

6. DSN + Ian Stokes

7. Steve Griffiths and Mark Morgan (O Farmer?)

8. Treebloke + Mrs Tree

9. Ian Gildersleve + Scott James (Bull bar Cowboy?)

10. Rocker and Si R.

11. Jason Farr + Paul Milsom

12. Julian Vardy

14. Nick Watts + Guy Radford

15. Paul + Dan Wightman

16. Tony Cordell + Mike Dunlop

Jase - nothing from you yet or Simon Elvins/Steve Williams. Ditto did you try ringing me? I will be interclub for CSW this sun.

Bathtube Pete/Nick Watts/Paul - you guys still intending to come along?

In short i need to pay the guy up front for the vehicles and i am not prepared to spend my own cash for places and then people not turning up! So if you wish to compete i need the entry form and cash/chq.

Tony yes,

Jase, Nick, Paul forms received today thank you.

For those that read the entry form please note things have changed in the planning and GBMUD and myself are setting out the course, not Tony - before the eagle eyed claim he can't compete!

Nothing too complicated with the setting out please :) ………… I am generally non competitive and this for me is a ‘testing in anger’ session ;) ………. but my Co-driver is a very competitive person………. so watch the sparks fly :D

I should be ready …….. front axle is now complete, so rear axle to change and MOT.

Ian

OK good news guys

Jim (Pugwash) has kindly offered to bring along Fish&Chips with a can of drink for £3 served(!) around 1300hrs at the start point.

To that end all those interested (Competitors/Marshalls/spectators) need to bring £3 each with them to be collected at Scrutineering (0830hrs) this will then guarantee your lunch and give you an incentive to get back for it.

He will be bringing them in heated boxes etc so will stay warm for those running a little late!

In order to give him a heads up please also let Jim know via PM if your interested and choice of soft drink

Plus please can you bring the correct change.

So far orders have been:

SiWhite x 2

Ogasmic Farmer x2

GBmud x1

TJ101 x 2

DSn x 2

Would prefer just fish and chips, but if someone wants something and can't stand fish then i will still be able to supply something.

ta

Jim

1 x chips and fish with dr pepper

1 x snake and pygmy and 1 x cheese pastie no chips, 2 x jaffa cakes and a coke please

Si - yes please in the abscence of V8Camel and John T replying.

sorry bit busy with 7s yes i will marshall and i will have a spare bod with me ( no vehicle)

what is the terrain like for marshallin camel or series?

p