just thought id inform you all...

discomikey

the guy who said he wasn't going to charge me, has sent me a bill for £1,800.

for a £600 tops repair? i think hes trying to make me pay for the person who crashed into the same wall since i have.

the fire and rescue service want £400 out of me,

for the wall cant you get your own quote?? from a 'friend' of something? ;) if the bloke says no, tell him to go with out (plus a few swear words mixed in!!!) :i-m_so_happy: he is obviously put a few hundred on for himself, when i use to work a builder, he would of quoted like what you said, £600 tops

and fire and rescue, F 'EM!! that's stupid! some sawdust or sand for under £10, job done!

Your insurance will cover all that Mikey, worry about premium increases later. This is what you've paid your premiums for !

Mo

Won't there be a slight issue with that as the accident happened a while ago now and the car is now stripped down. Can't see the insurance company being 'happy'....

im third party, they wouldnt pay out for brian anyway,

im not sure if i do need to pay the fire and rescue, if i do fair enough at least they helped me even if i could have done it myself.

i am getting another quote for the wall. i could do it myself but its aparently a listed wall so i dont think im allowed to.

Sorry to hear about Brian, maybe he was just telling you that he was ready for a new chassis, our landy lets us know these things as they cannot talk but give us subtle hints ie, get to a junction put foot on brake pedal no brakes, so new calipers purchased and fitted, happy landy. Hope the rebuild goes well.