Interclub Challenge - 24th Sept

najw

So whats the score with this "Team event"? Do we work individualy and have the score's added at the end? Work as pair's and add up at the end? Being new to the game im not real sure how team events work!

Whats the site like? Woodland? Boggy? Water? Rocky? Steep?

Think thats enough questions for one post! Im getting right excited, cant wait now!

If I get my Mrs to come and cook for all the other teams on Saturday night that should put them out of the running! LOL :lol:

Format is - you work individually and all your scores get added up at the end.

There will be prizes/trophies for best team score and best individual score.

You will randomly select a special stage and time slot at signing on. Half will do one SS, half the other.

Site is mainly rock, steep, standing water, some mature tree banks. Slippy as hell if it rains so pray it stays dry.

are you going to do bonuses if all members of the team get the same punch... ?? or should I say certain punches.. or even a range of them.

?

just asking..

Format is - you work individually and all your scores get added up at the end.

There will be prizes/trophies for best team score and best individual score.

You will randomly select a special stage and time slot at signing on. Half will do one SS, half the other.

Site is mainly rock, steep, standing water, some mature tree banks. Slippy as hell if it rains so pray it stays dry.

I'm praying it doesn't rain.... from a marshalling/camping perspective. From an evil git/spectator perspective, bring it on! :P

I remember that roll... was an entertaining recovery, think it had three landies with winches on it, all pulling it in different directions. :ph34r:

Myself/Pigster

Top90/Divster

Dirtydiesel/Lee

Magic/chris? i think thats the wrong name

Paul B/Nev

orgasmic farmer/Steve

Well obviously I know who Mark is and Ive met Adrian, Would I know any of the rest of the team from the Scorpion event? Sorry, Im rubbish with name's and face's but I spect I'll remember your landrover!

Myself/Pigster

Top90/Divster

Dirtydiesel/Lee

Paul B/Nev

orgasmic farmer/Steve

Well obviously I know who Mark is and Ive met Adrian, Would I know any of the rest of the team from the Scorpion event? Sorry, Im rubbish with name's and face's but I spect I'll remember your landrover!

You'll no Paul B as he's winning the standard class :)

Magic is carrying the no2 on his car as he was 2nd last year :)

Divster was in standard but gave up :o said he sold his car..... but i heard it was getting to hard for him and Trevor ;):lol:

There's a nice pic of Pigster in TOR hidding behind a tree....i don't like him in the motor ;)

Top90 and Dirtydiesel are new to me to.

Looking forward to this, are we all meeting on sat afternoon/eve :)

I hope to be there Sat PM, will be in mates motor as I am off to Morocco on the 4th Nov, so can't risk damage on mine will be in C6 MUD Defender with another old bloke :lol: You can.t miss us we will be parked up at 11-00 having Biscuits and tea :lol:

Peter

Still nothing from your fellow team members Peter :angry:

Need some info ASAP as I have a lot of paperwork to print.

Names/Vehicles/Regs as the bare minimum

You can.t miss us we will be parked up at 11-00 having Biscuits and tea :lol:

Peter

Same us usual then Peter? :lol: It will be just like Wales last year.

I will be down on the Sunday AM, taking the oppertunity to see friends in Devon I have not seen for a year. Plus I am at Abingdon show on the Sat.

Richard

Myself/Pigster

Top90/Divster

Dirtydiesel/Lee

Paul B/Nev

orgasmic farmer/Steve

Hello Magic hear

My winch bitchs name is Jeremy, Chirs is emergrateing to New Zealand (Gutted) :(

What time can we get there on the sat, how much beer do i need, there is a lot of us and i drive better with a hangover :P

looking forward to a good laugh :lol:

Richard, i notice that you are teamedwith Divster as your codriver and are also coming down Devon way prior(?) to the event.

I have Divsters trailer here. the aim was to get it to him at this event, although i am no longer driving up there - dont suppose you fancy picking it up for him do you???? (I had to ask)

Divster - note this is the first you will have heard, current planning seems to be that i will not be driving upto this event. If Top90 cant collect, any chance of meeting the day before?

Anyone going to the Tiverton Bash Jules has posted about?

Hello Magic hear

My winch bitchs name is Jeremy, Chirs is emergrateing to New Zealand (Gutted) :(

What time can we get there on the sat, how much beer do i need, there is a lot of us and i drive better with a hangover :P

looking forward to a good laugh :lol:

Welcome Magic,

I was at jim's the other day when chris was helping out there, i throught his face looked familiar <_<:lol:

I'll edit the post ;) i'm hopeing to get there about 17.00ish.

I took the tray back there to wind him up :lol::lol: worked too ;):lol:

See you saturday B)

Richard, i notice that you are teamedwith Divster as your codriver and are also coming down Devon way prior(?) to the event.

I have Divsters trailer here. the aim was to get it to him at this event, although i am no longer driving up there - dont suppose you fancy picking it up for him do you???? (I had to ask)

Divster - note this is the first you will have heard, current planning seems to be that i will not be driving upto this event. If Top90 cant collect, any chance of meeting the day before?

Anyone going to the Tiverton Bash Jules has posted about?

Me? As far as I know now I'm just going to spectate and play with the camera as everyone has co-drivers sorted. I'll be down in Devon but will only have my car which doesn't have a towbar. Don't suppose it's a small trailer that'll fit in the boot is it!

Rich

Me? As far as I know now I'm just going to spectate and play with the camera as everyone has co-drivers sorted. I'll be down in Devon but will only have my car which doesn't have a towbar. Don't suppose it's a small trailer that'll fit in the boot is it!

Rich

Think is was the other Richard aka Top90