Interclub Challenge - 24th Sept

najw

Divster was in standard but gave up :o said he sold his car..... but i heard it was getting to hard for him and Trevor ;):lol:

Ooooooooohhhhhh, handbags eh Mr Turner. Anyway, we're soon (probably '07 now) to make a return to the scene in what was criticised as a highly unreliable motor by the previous owner. You know what they say about bad craftsmen and tools don't you Mr Turner ;). I had to give Trev the rest of the season off to work on his stamina bank some brownie points. We'll see how well I fair when I get in the wrong side of a truck on Sunday

Looking forward to this, are we all meeting on sat afternoon/eve :)

Yep, I'll be there with Saturday evening with SWMBO and the dogs. Looking forward to it.

Richard, i notice that you are teamedwith Divster as your codriver and are also coming down Devon way prior(?) to the event.

I have Divsters trailer here. the aim was to get it to him at this event, although i am no longer driving up there - dont suppose you fancy picking it up for him do you???? (I had to ask)

Divster - note this is the first you will have heard, current planning seems to be that i will not be driving upto this event. If Top90 cant collect, any chance of meeting the day before?

Anyone going to the Tiverton Bash Jules has posted about?

Rich,

I can collect it on my way to the event on Saturday afternoon/ evening to save all of the hassle. PM me your address in case I've lost the piece of paper

Dave

You'll no Paul B as he's winning the standard class :)

There's a nice pic of Pigster in TOR hidding behind a tree....i don't like him in the motor ;)

At least Pigster got in to TOR.... all those pics of your truck and not one with your face in. Do you think they're trying to tell you something??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

HI,

We've had a few people ask us if we have anymore Polo shirts available for people other than the drivers/ co-drivers so we've decided to run off a few more and sell them at and after the event.

We expect the cost to be around £12.50 and obviously all profits are going to the Air Ambulance Charity.

Dig Deep.

Good luck .

Kev BE.

Rich,

I can collect it on my way to the event on Saturday afternoon/ evening to save all of the hassle. PM me your address in case I've lost the piece of paper

Dave

That's handy because I will be towing the truck down with the 110 so I can't help collect.

Save me a polo shirt for the sunday morning. :)

Richard

HI,

We've had a few people ask us if we have anymore Polo shirts available for people other than the drivers/ co-drivers so we've decided to run off a few more and sell them at and after the event.

We expect the cost to be around £12.50 and obviously all profits are going to the Air Ambulance Charity.

Dig Deep.

Good luck .

Kev BE.

All going to a good cause :) i like that B)

Are all motor's, driver's/biatch's ready for the onslaught :o:lol: awdc? who are they :lol::lol: bring them on ;):lol:

Me and Steve are ready.....

Lenny the landie is on axle stands tho, GULP!

Hopefully our diffs will be back from Ashcrofts in time to be fitted (they assured us they would be here already!). Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Pretty sure Dave will get them back in time.... Fingers crossed hey!

Dave won't let you down.. Top man and a top company :)

well I hope your right, Spoke to them today and the nice lady on the phone said "they will be first job tomorrow" Taken a bit longer than first thought. Cant see it will take em too long, They are fitting 4.11:1 Crownwheel and pinions and maybe a new seal to one of the lockers! If they are with me Wednesday were in business, If its any later we may be busy Saturday before we can leave!

Are all motor's, driver's/biatch's ready for the onslaught :o:lol: awdc? who are they :lol::lol: bring them on ;):lol:

Well diffs arrived back from ashcroft today and I have just driven home in the landrover. Managed to get both diffs in and the rear winch swapped for an 8274 that I have just bought with help from Mark and a couple of other mate's. Still got a fair list of stuff to do, fingers crossed!

BTW, anyone with 35" tyre's on standard gearing and thinking of changing for lower ratio ring and pinion's, do it now, Its so much better, Back to how it used to be on the 235/85's if not better. Worth every penny.

Sorry, but i'm not going to make it.

I just haven't got time to sort everything that needs doing :(

If anyone wants my spot it's all paid for and needs filling.

Hi Dirty,

I was so looking forward to seeing your motor in the flesh,

never mind are you doing AWDC kirton winch challenge 8/10/06

if so see it/you then

Sorry, but i'm not going to make it.

I just haven't got time to sort everything that needs doing :(

If anyone wants my spot it's all paid for and needs filling.

Hi Dirty,

I was so looking forward to seeing your motor in the flesh,

never mind are you doing AWDC kirton winch challenge 8/10/06

if so see it/you then

Sorry to hear the bad new's Danny,

I to was looking forward to seeing your motor.

Tony the space is your's. :)

How we looking then! Everybody ready? We are almost there, Just a few last finnishing off jobs to do and waiting for a parcel with a new plasma and xp motor for my front 8274! Had a few late one's this week but he's back on his wheels and rare'n to go.

Any one know if there is likely to be a burger/ catering van there? Or am I gona av to bring stuff to cook breakfast? Please tell me there is, Its so much easier to buy a bacon sandwich then cart all that cooking stuff around!

Ive been let down, and the 6hp xp motor, 150" of 11mm plasma and fairlead that was supost to be here thursday at the latest has not left the people that I bought it off yet. Dont pannic, I will be at the challenge if its the last thing I do. Just might have to manage with a very short winch rope and pinch a motor off another winch. But is there anyone that live's close to someone that stock's any of this and will be coming to the challenge? If so Would they be prepared to pick the stuff up if I pay by credit card and bring it for us? If you can help out please let me know.