Making landyowners look bad.

mikeyb13

This morning at work a modified disco pulled into our yard at work asking when the parts factor that is on our grounds was opening, I told him about 15 mins and he said he would be back. About 20 mins later he along with another disco and 2 defenders pulled into the yard, took up about half a dozen spaces and half blocked the access. Everyone got out of the vehicles and stood around chatting while a couple of them went to get a water pump for the disco. I could see the boss was getting abit annoyed that they were there but he didnt say anything, until ............ 1 of them decided to take a leak by the side of his disco icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gif . Why do people do this? T**ts like these are the reason people with modified 4x4s are so hated in Wales. icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

:angry2:

On my way home today I decided to have a detour down a little lane in Derbyshire.

On the narrowest section I saw two horses coming through the trees so turned the engine off (the 4.6 isn't what you would call quiet) :blush:

When the woman on the first horse drew level she took the time to thank me saying that when they saw the LR they were terrified as on previous occasions the exercisers driving 4x4's that they had met had made as much noise as possible to scare the horses!

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

Hmm, bless the sware filter, "Exercisers" isn't what I typed but it's not too :offtopic:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lorry drivers often do it at our work gate, they pull up, press the bell then take a leak, they don't realise there is a camera with sound with the screen in the office, not a pretty sight! They usually get a bucket of water thrust at them and told to clean it up before they are allowed to enter :huh:

I want to leave a couple of live wires there but i'm told its going too far.

It's one of those British cultural things I think? As far as I can tell in France they would wonder why you were so upset about a bit of mammal urine?

Now rat urine, thats somthing you don't want to come in contact with!

So I'm partly playing devils advocate, but also wondering where all the 24-7 public bogs went?

I'd love to see some world-wide members post on this though ?

Depends on the setting. In urban environments its difficult. onto tarmac in a public place is a bit of a no-no.

outside in the country I don't see an issue.

I have pee'd and pooped in a variety of places around the world :D

G

At one of my sites we have really good CCTV coverage of all the places people might think it 'safe' to go for a leak. Some of the locations [like the porches around the doors] also have loudspeakers as part of the access-control system.

The night-security there has on occasions waited until a nocturnal-pisser is in mid-flow before activating the speaker and saying "This is going straight on YouTube!".

--Tanuki.

we've got this idiot around our way with a v8 classic rangie (well maybe used to be) its got every conceivable extra bolted to it or should i say every piece of tat for sale on ebay who at late 30 something still seems to think hes a 17 year old boy racer and has no respect for private roads or land, its foot to the floor everywhere and im sure its got an old cherry bomb strapped to it. now when you drive around in a modified landy folk just shake their heads. Check out his youtube vids (uksniper1) his username.