Ribbed Roof rib Dimensions

Wonderful! Can now see about having some bent up, Ilike ribbed roofs, what can i say. Before anyone suggests "just swappin" the roof, remember I fixed the bugger in place with Tigerseal.........

Half the touble with the smooth roof is that the bloody thing drums at motorway speeds, driving me completely bonkers on long trips, besides, the ribbed roof is a thing of beauty..., you can tell I've just got 2000 pop rivets thro the post can't you.

No to the air rivetter, yes to sealed rivets of all shapes and sizes, by the time I run out I'll have forearms bigger that the Terinators thighs.

Well if you use them all in one go you with a hand riveter can look forward to not being able to pick anything up for the rest of the week, I'm looking forward to the descriptive thread that ensues ;)

or a set of lazy tongs, would be better than hand rivetting pliers.

Got a Bluepoint rivetter, but lost (don't know how) the nozzle that fits the rivets and you can't buy the nozzles separately. Never mind the new Machine Mart catalogue has just arrived......