Saying Sorry in advance

Morning all,

I am starting a rebuild of my 91' 200Tdi Defender.

I will be running Disco 300TDI axles once i have rebuilt these too.

I will apologise now for any stupid posts and stupid questions that I will be asking from now on.

I have never done anything like this and any advice or help would be greatly accepted.

Thanks in advance.

Spen

Like Maverik says - search first, otherwise you risk Fridge coming along and reminding you :hysterical: . Other than that, no such things as silly questions, just silly answers (and we do get them from time to time even on here).

Also- for part numbers and such (as per your caliper thread) its probably worth downloading the landrover parts software "microcat" that way you can pop in the appropriate vin, or model year and get the right part numbers...

Hosted by Mr Retroanaconda with instructions here:

http://www.retroanac...-november-2009/

Microcat is a godsend!

Also the technical section on the forum with index is priceless.

Best of luck with the build!

Welcome - dont worry too much about posting seemingly silly questions, Ive asked a few and have I've been tolerated well (so far!) - I hadden't seen the good advice posted above, and in future I shall do some research prior to posting 'dumb' questions. the main thing is show the appropriate degree respect to those who give freely of their time to help us.

• 2 weeks later...