This made me feel sick - If you like Camel Trophys don't look :o(

M&S

It's not just a rollcage he's selling, he's stripping the whole discovery :unsure:

I had a text from my mate and didn't believe it. I can't believe my eyes. WHY would you strip a genune CT disco?? i am genuinely lost for words :angry2:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAMEL-TROPHY-DISCOVERY-ORIGINAL-ROLL-CAGE-/221040531340?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Touring_Travel&hash=item33770ad78c

PS - not posted for commercial reasons, I have nothing to do with the seller obviously, otherwise I'd stop him doing it!

I am genuinely interested and perhaps someone knows this vehicle or might know if something fishy is going on? I really don't understand why you would strip it.

The peeps on the camel forum were all horrified, but then shortly declaired they where all bidding on the verious bits... i think there are a still Camels missing there regalia so the parts I'm sure will all go to other camels to be fixed up... small consolation I guess.

I guess. Still sad to see. It has been suggested that it was beyond repair/accident damaged. I guess it could be but I'm sure an enthusiast could have fixed it, even if a new chassis was needed!

It's in the background of some of the pictures on a few of the auctions, can't see any accident damage from the angles and the cage and roof rack seem fine so any accident damage would be small .... the entire front end is easily seen and looks fine ....