Southwest Shootout 4x4 comp

jules

Rick Mann won, Chris Hammond has a trophy for your other half.

I was glad of a shower Saturday night, I don't think I've ever ingested so much dust before.

Fantastic..

Thanks

The dust was a tad much in places,

Colin Read was co-driving for me and one corner I can't remember which he would get a face full of dust every lap.

We were to in my eyes, ears and nose every where...

Did have the embarrassment of four people all thinking the others checked the wife's car's wheel nuts so the inevitable happened on lap five her front wheel came off :o but luckily no damage and all character building for her she is becoming fairly resilient :huh: and when rattles start to get louder to tel us in the pits

we did have a very good weekend all in

Yeah got a few of you Steve and didn't see any driver errors!

The best lot are up here, but here's a little selection...

[All quite compressed for the web, the full size ones look far far better - if anyone wants any let me know and I'll email them over.

Richard

Oo Oo you got one of me moving, car 114, your photo number 60 on the link above, anymore? I would appreciate it if you could email me them?

I am quite surprised you got one of me as i had dismal weekend, loose earths for the ecu, collapsed fuel filters, blown power steering balance pipes.

I started 12 laps and crossed the line 12 times under my own 'steam' literally twice as the fans felt the need to join in with not working too.

AND its only 3 days till Long Valley, SCOR event. Bet there will very little presence of EDORC there..........................

Nev