Southwest Shootout 4x4 comp

jules

Anyone racing or going to look at stands and stuff..

We are hopfully racing both cars if we can still get a place as its first come first served.. and its been busy

it's £55 comp fee per car and it's all for cancer research UK

Paul is lanching his new Venom Pro-truck as well

He'll have to work very hard to get it ready to race, looks a long way from finished to me, but best of luck to him.

I'll be there if the car survives the weekend before in reasonable order.

He did say he had been let down with the wiring but he was still aming to have it there...

but I would guess only time will tell....

I had to drop the td4 Racer off a stunning yesterday as I didn't have time to do the big bits myself...

(Mind you I always use that excuse I'm just getting laze if I'm honist)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYY ar'nt you setting out punch's for me?????? you cut me deep Tango...real deep :lol::lol:

Tin hat on.....lookin for cover :)

Adrian would love to have come to west harptree but no time sounds mad but tiverton is 10 mins from me so I can go for a couple of hours and then back to the grind stone.you'll need more than a tin hat the way you drive :P

Bear in mind it doesn't start till at least 12 on Saturday.

Yes

Also the Racers will all be getting signed in and checked over before had so it will be a chance for poeple to chat to the top names in racing before all the racing starts.

I will be setting up but I don't now what time I will be getting there we are bringing Pete Barrett with us, he is hoping to race otherwise he will be there on the tools and some others from SCOR will be there.

Gavin is Scrutineering from what he was saying on Sunday.

I don't know how else is racing from SCOR

Access visit on the Sunday - Susie had to take her to the last one 'cos I was at Malvern and that's the fifth time this year thanks to work commitments et al. So I have promisedd no more - my daughter, my mentally unbalanced ex wife, my responsibility...

shouldn't that read my mental unbalance:)

are you not going at all to 7s or are you coming home saturday?

Jim,

Not sure - I have a pass, but I will have 'The Child' with me - probably as much of the day as I can blag. The Joy of seeing the SCOR crowd ritually humiliated by the God's of Speed from EDORC is just too much to be ignored.

*Grabs body armour and runs to slit trench*

:hysterical:

I can't comment

but I will

Last time I raced a EDORC event they all laughed and took the chronic tiddle at the completely standard freelander I turned up in to race...(I was considered a little mad)....then we beat 30 odd EDORC/SCOR competitors to be placed 5th over all and took grate pleasure in loading the car up a 1.30 and when the other competitors started taking the tiddle until a official pointed out I had completed all my laps and leading and was waiting for everyone else to finish. :blink:

tortoise and hare demonstration day, I thought I was the slowest car out there.

A good laugh was had by all at that comp....The Marshals that all took the tiddle all weekend came up to us at the end when we were leaving and were very nice to us and apologised..