LR gang jailed.

Landy-Novice

i couldnt agree more, or atleast let the victims beat the living **** out of them. :i-m_so_happy:

and also found another recent story! :o

Last Friday(01/02/13)

2 pikeys and a unit Owner
We're arrested of theft and selling stolen Land Rover parts.
The story starts when this so called unit owner that was located near kals night club
In Ashford Kent was giving these 2 pikeys £500 to nick land rover 90s and bring them back to Ashford..
But the question you may ask yourself is how did they get round the CCTV and avoid police,, well the had a set of q plates made up'they fitted to any 90 the stole, which have them the cover to move any Land Rover about undetected, well it's not unusual to see a q plate Landy is it..
Anyway how did they busted???, Well one night these pikeys nicked a Subaru STI,turbo, and rang this guy who wanted the Landys and said we've got a Subaru turbo, the guy said I don't want that only want Land Rover 90s, well the pikeys said tuff we've nicked it now so your having it.
So the Subaru was taken to Ashford in this unit. But what they didn't no was that the
Car had a tracker fitted to it..
So yes you've guessed it, 1hr later the police turned up, and had all the pikeys and unit occupier under arrest and the investigation began..
It turns out that the 24 Land Rovers that got stolen in the Kent area, 18 of them were found in the Ashford unit, and they only new this because the 18 chassis were stacked up complety stripped on top of each other with there chassis numbers still visible.
So everyone involved got nicked and goods seized for evidence.

but then read that there was a LR theft 6wks ago that was only 8 miles away.. :unsure:

i couldnt agree more, or atleast let the victims beat the living **** out of them. :i-m_so_happy:

and also found another recent story! :o

Last Friday(01/02/13)

2 pikeys and a unit Owner

We're arrested of theft and selling stolen Land Rover parts.

The story starts when this so called unit owner that was located near kals night club

In Ashford Kent was giving these 2 pikeys £500 to nick land rover 90s and bring them back to Ashford..

But the question you may ask yourself is how did they get round the CCTV and avoid police,, well the had a set of q plates made up'they fitted to any 90 the stole, which have them the cover to move any Land Rover about undetected, well it's not unusual to see a q plate Landy is it..

Anyway how did they busted???, Well one night these pikeys nicked a Subaru STI,turbo, and rang this guy who wanted the Landys and said we've got a Subaru turbo, the guy said I don't want that only want Land Rover 90s, well the pikeys said tuff we've nicked it now so your having it.

So the Subaru was taken to Ashford in this unit. But what they didn't no was that the

Car had a tracker fitted to it..

So yes you've guessed it, 1hr later the police turned up, and had all the pikeys and unit occupier under arrest and the investigation began..

It turns out that the 24 Land Rovers that got stolen in the Kent area, 18 of them were found in the Ashford unit, and they only new this because the 18 chassis were stacked up complety stripped on top of each other with there chassis numbers still visible.

So everyone involved got nicked and goods seized for evidence.

but then read that there was a LR theft 6wks ago that was only 8 miles away.. :unsure:

My dads land rover was nicked recently and the police who were investigating it said they arrested a gang of 4 people in the process of nicking a landy. 2 of them were out on bail for nicking a landy!! :o

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/crime/exclusive-land-rover-gang-jailed-for-1-million-deeply-criminal-business-1-4780141

its a long awaited start :i-m_so_happy: but the long battle still continues. :(

etch these faces into your memories and dont hold back if you ever meet them... :)

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/crime/exclusive-land-rover-gang-jailed-for-1-million-deeply-criminal-business-1-4780141

its a long awaited start :i-m_so_happy: but the long battle still continues. :(

etch these faces into your memories and dont hold back if you ever meet them... :)

Nice of them to provide their addresses but next they will be filing for compensation as their property is destroyed?