Anyone used these people before

Mr Series

In the past I've always rust protected my cars myself. But it's a messy job and getting under the Series isn't as easy as it used to be. Seen these in a local Land Rover magazine and was wondering if you think the price seemed worth it?

http://www.waxoilme.co.uk/?page_id=6

I don't know about alarm bells but I just thought I heard the strains of 'Oh home on the range, where the deer & the antelope play .........!! See if they have hitching rails outside their premises.

Is that a banjo I can hear in the background or just an alarm bell ? .........................

Caution, yes but bear in mind taking cards is expensive and a hassle, and not always necessary if you don't offer mail order. You can understand them not wanting to take cheques.

Let's not forget it's perfectly legal to trade in cash and was the norm not so long ago.

Ok I phoned and left a message for them and they called me back. Seemed quite pleasant. Anyhow booked in for next weekend. Will report back how it goes.

There are bits on their own promo pics that they have missed! I hope yours looks better!

Caution, yes but bear in mind taking cards is expensive and a hassle, and not always necessary if you don't offer mail order. You can understand them not wanting to take cheques. Let's not forget it's perfectly legal to trade in cash and was the norm not so long ago.

This is of course very true, it's just that there are so many people in this world engaged in ripping customers off for a living that I for one am always looking for the 'catch' Sad really but remember no-one is born a cynic, people & events turn you that way over the years. I really hope this process turns out to be value for money for Mr S.