Early 90-110 parts catalogue

You need to get hold of this book Covering all 110 model vehicles up to August 1986

http://brooklandsbooks.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=12_77_554&product_id=412

AFAIK there are no CD parts disc with this particular parts book on it.

I have a copy, the diagrams are copies of the old parts microfische slides the many car dealers used years ago, I'd be happy to scan & email ant diagrams you want,

ebay would be worth a look too, they pop up on there sometimes.

Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to recreate the mechanism that allows you to open the "lift up handle" doors from the inside similar to how you would open the push button doors from the inside if that makes any sense. I've been trying to find pictures, images or part numbers all day. No luck so far.

Pre-87 Parts List. It isn't the 'Brooklands' book that Western mentions, but it could well be the relevant source information for that book, even if it went via the microfiche format to get there!!

Technical CD LHP26 covers in the Parts Section:

Defender 90 Catalogue Part No RTC 9363CE May 1992
110 up to August 1986. Part No. RTC 9363CE. Oct 1989
110 up to August 1986 Part No. RTC 9363FX - June 1989

The bold date is the date of publication.

The CD also covers Workshop Manuals and Owners Handbooks, but is no longer produced.

Paddock Spares used to stock them, but it looks like they have run out, although a phone call might reveal stock. The web site isn't always 100%

Dingocroft was another supplier, but mainly it looks as though you will have to keep an eye on Ebay, both for 'LHP26' (LHP 26) and RTC9363CE (RTC 9363CE) or RTC9363FX (RTC 9363FX) as paper books.

These things are not really my interest, but I can see the FX is the more comprehensive version, for instance it covers the 2.5 engine. There are probably other differences.

HTH

Pre-87 Parts List. It isn't the 'Brooklands' book that Western mentions, but it could well be the relevant source information for that book, even if it went via the microfiche format to get there!!

Technical CD LHP26 covers in the Parts Section:

Defender 90 Catalogue Part No RTC 9363CE May 1992

110 up to August 1986. Part No. RTC 9363CE. Oct 1989

110 up to August 1986 Part No. RTC 9363FX - June 1989

The bold date is the date of publication.

The CD also covers Workshop Manuals and Owners Handbooks, but is no longer produced.

Paddock Spares used to stock them, but it looks like they have run out, although a phone call might reveal stock. The web site isn't always 100%

Dingocroft was another supplier, but mainly it looks as though you will have to keep an eye on Ebay, both for 'LHP26' (LHP 26) and RTC9363CE (RTC 9363CE) or RTC9363FX (RTC 9363FX) as paper books.

These things are not really my interest, but I can see the FX is the more comprehensive version, for instance it covers the 2.5 engine. There are probably other differences.

HTH

I disagree in the text it states

Covering all 110 model vehicles up to August 1986

the cover picture is just a generic picture,

Smile.

As you have quoted my complete post, I can't tell which bit you are disagreeing with.

I didn't mention the cover picture, so it can't be that :-)

I perhaps didn't make it clear, I hold a copy of this CD, and the catalogue titles I mention are from within the CD, not from any publicity information. The date span of the Workshop Manuals on the CD may well be different to the Parts Catalogues, but it's the Parts Catalogues the OP was interested in, thus 'Pre-87 Parts List', as he states "I only have one post 1987".

Regards.

Smile.

As you have quoted my complete post, I can't tell which bit you are disagreeing with.

I didn't mention the cover picture, so it can't be that :-)

I perhaps didn't make it clear, I hold a copy of this CD, and the catalogue titles I mention are from within the CD, not from any publicity information. The date span of the Workshop Manuals on the CD may well be different to the Parts Catalogues, but it's the Parts Catalogues the OP was interested in, thus 'Pre-87 Parts List', as he states "I only have one post 1987".

Regards.

i may have got the wrong end of your post, Yes the parts book that brooklands do is the same as my up to 1986 book & the diagrams are scans of the LR dealers parts microfische slides, so I think we are both on the same & right page