The nerve...

This has come up plenty of times across various forums.

You have most of the address plus a mobile and (more importantly) a landline. If they were looking to pinch the vehicle they have advertised quite well but the general opinion is that they are just a business who target owners direct.

You have most of the address plus a mobile and (more importantly) a landline. If they were looking to pinch the vehicle they have advertised quite well but the general opinion is that they are just a business who target owners direct.

It's not the "theft" aspect I'm worried about. I hate the idea of someone touching my vehicle.

It's intrusive and frankly unwelcome.

Just looking at this a little further there are a few details on here that seem a little odd.

The mobile number is seemingly a pay-to-call one, if you do a google search there are a couple of Ebay sales that mention it, but they look like hacked accounts.

There isn't a Limited company listed.

I keep getting them. Different area, but very similar leaflet design. They only put them on landies as my neighbours 4x4s which are non land rover never get leafleted. It is unnerving, but I've had it for 3 years or so now and my 110 is still there. I do share mikes concern though. I'd rather they don't trespass onto my land, as my 110 is always parked on my drive.

Phone them up and say how interested you are as you've heard Land Rovers exported to the US are worth Hundreds of pounds! Tell them you live somewhere else (so they don't tie it to you) and that you have 60 Ex utility Land Rovers stored in a barn which you acquired as a part of a business deal for next to nothing. Unfortunately, they are a couple of hundred miles away (find an address a long way away) and arrange to meet them there!

My victim of such a thing left a number of messages saying they'd gone to the postcode and all there was there was a new Tesco Superstore (in the Isle of Wight). ;)

Si