Anyone deal in/with 20ft containers????

T1G UP

Thanks guys checked all the leads out except iraq!

want a tatty one really because i'm gonna chop out the sides a little and put a mesh in there. this will stop the pikies and keep the container "open" so we can stock acetelene,lpg etc safely.

inert gases can be stored indoors but ill make it to take all.

so cheap is the word 20ft must be one knocking round on site some where.

want a tatty one really because i'm gonna chop out the sides a little and put a mesh in there. this will stop the pikies and keep the container "open" so we can stock acetelene,lpg etc safely.

Surely if you put mesh in the sides all the gas will leak out? :ph34r:

Guest diesel_jim
Surely if you put mesh in the sides all the gas will leak out? :ph34r:

Ah, he's planning to use small mesh, so the "big" gas won't fit through! tut tut...... :rolleyes:

I bought one last year for £150 delivered. Only approx 10 miles awa y from the hire company, a little tatty, big bend in the side. Best to go IMHO and have a chat, "i want to look at the cheapest container you have ", and start with that.....

I spend a day making a box lock, and painted it (camaflage) just to anoy the neighbours.

Oz

Try old costruction site we hire but I have been on long turn construction jobs that own all the kit and when job come to a end there deserit to get shot of the contaners both 20" and 40" all you will have to pay is delivery..

MSG Ravonstock.

Philspace (southampton)

off today so I don't have any numbers with me..