You know you're a dyed in the wool Land Rover driver when...

when you keep a set of tools in your 09 plate chevrolet laccetti (must be the worlds MOST reliable motor) just in case......

when you keep driving because the bigger vehicle always has right of way, only to remember that youre in the eurobox again...

When youre in the eurobox again!!!! :hysterical:

and finally, when you come to pull off a roundabout onto a slip road in 3rd or 4th and that torque just never comes, because youre in the eurobox again which has to be revved above 3000 before it will go anywhere except it feels super nasty to rev that hard anyway....

most of your non-formal clothes have oil spots on them, were bought at Peterbog or Billing and have a picture of a Land Rover product or standard slogan on

you wear a coat in the car most of the time

When you climb in a eurobox, you turn the heater off and open a window

Car park height has been mentioned, but I've noticed I'm happiest when I have the roof rack on, then I KNOW I can't fit in ANY car park!

The other thing I find is you get in a euro box and complain that a) you're lying down and b) you can't see every corner while parking.