Off soon

siggy

Because just sold house and if I can sell the rest of the **** i mean possesions then i'll be off anytime between 6weeks to the end of the year

Look out Canada here comes I

Go for it mate. You will have a great time. And then be able to sit on here and take the tiddle out of everyone on here moaning about Blighty , along the lines of fuel prices , tax and how expensive it is to live, and of course how people don't want them to drive 4x4's :lol:

Have not regreted moving to Aus , apart from the fact i really miss my brother (just got to talk him into moving over then job done :) ) , but apart from that its great .

Have not regreted moving to Aus , apart from the fact i really miss my brother (just got to talk him into moving over then job done :) ) , but apart from that its great .

I'll work on that one for you Ali - It'd give me some peace and quiet :lol:

Go for it mate. You will have a great time. And then be able to sit on here and take the tiddle out of everyone on here moaning about Blighty , along the lines of fuel prices , tax and how expensive it is to live, and of course how people don't want them to drive 4x4's :lol:

Thanks Ali

Is this to make up for all those years when you used to beat the cr*p out of me then tell me it was all Carictor building :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

I will be out soon and its very very tempting SHMBO is thinking about it :) I would be out there like a shoot but bills to pay and house and stuff.

Thanks Ali

Is this to make up for all those years when you used to beat the cr*p out of me then tell me it was all Carictor building :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

I will be out soon and its very very tempting SHMBO is thinking about it :) I would be out there like a shoot but bills to pay and house and stuff.

Well it work did it not. What a carator you have :)

Because just sold house and if I can sell the rest of the **** i mean possesions then i'll be off anytime between 6weeks to the end of the year

Look out Canada here comes I

One of my Forman moved over there with his two son's (both Carpenters) and thay loved it and said he should have done it years ago

good luck

• 1 month later...

Update Looks Like house sale has fallen through Because house buyer is unsure of her job now :angry::angry::angry:

So now missus and little one are flying back in on thursday because to long to be apart till house re-sells and too bl**dy close to chrimbo

So I'm totally peed off over this

Update Looks Like house sale has fallen through Because house buyer is unsure of her job now :angry::angry::angry:

So now missus and little one are flying back in on thursday because to long to be apart till house re-sells and too bl**dy close to chrimbo

So I'm totally peed off over this

Feel for you mate , Bloody nightmare trying to sell house in the Uk, and arrange moving over seas.