is this a factory made Defender?

This is the new car of a friend here in Colombia, but after bought it (it was auctioned) we noticed it have a longer wheelbase than a normal 130..... how possible this is a factory made (special vehicles) stretch? if don't, who do you think could made this mod? it was brought from UK and came here that way. VIN says it's a 130.... I have tried to find a 147 or 150 that seems similar but haven't found it...

img-20140527-wa003.jpg

147 are or was made in South Africa, only 2 in UK are the long station wagons owned by LR, but they are not homolgated for UK roads, so cannot be road registered,

if that one isn't a LRSV bulid to order it's probably a Foley conversion or a SA build.

147 are or was made in South Africa, only 2 in UK are the long station wagons owned by LR, but they are not homolgated for UK roads, so cannot be road registered,

if that one isn't a LRSV bulid to order it's probably a Foley conversion or a SA build.

Is that the two that are at Land Rover Experience Solihull ?

Is that the two that are at Land Rover Experience Solihull ?

one at Solihull & other at Hailwood, but below says there are 4 of these in UK, must be 2 at each location.

Photographed at Halewood, where the Freelander and Evoque are built, is this 12-seatDefender 147. The Puma-engined seven-door was one of 10 built in South Africa for safari duties. Four came to England and, because they can't be made roadworthy because of some UK law or other, serve as factory hacks. They're built on a stretched 130 chassis and the standard of workmanship is very high.

copied from here http://4wdnewz.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/one-for-defender-enthusiasts.html

Hailwood 147

Evoque+launch-1183.jpg

One black one, which we had the pleasure of having and one silver or white on were at Solihull. The white one had opened up the roof rivets above the drivers door just like mine has.

I did like the fitted reversing camera with the 'screen in the interior view mirror.

The stretched silver Defender I was ferried around in at Solihull had a pre 2007 interior with opening flaps beneath the windscreen! The TDCi bonnet was just for show. I seem to recall that the engine was a 300 TDI.