OT I love Ebay

reads90

I managed to get a sewing machine today well chuffed. Been looking for this one for years and years. Loads of them but very very rare to come up for sale. After all have not been made for 20 years. Got the bloke to stop the auction and buy it. Just getting it shipped from Southampton to Brisbane (mmm which cost more than it cost). Love ebay, when somthing like this happens on ebay

Ebay Item

What Ali has not said is our Late Father designed and built them from a little shop in Shirly Southampton and stopped makeing them in 1979 two years after I was born...

They are still regarded as a must for any ocean going yacht even now some are over 30 yrs old...

thier indistructable

What Ali has not said is our Late Father designed and built them from a little shop in Shirly Southampton and stopped makeing them in 1979 two years after I was born...

They are still regarded as a must for any ocean going yacht even now some are over 30 yrs old...

thier indistructable

And Still used on the BT challange and Volvo round the world challenge yatches

I've got a Singer made in the 1920's, been in our family since new, I've even got a bill for servicing from 1920+

I used to have a Cobbler's Singer, treadle operated with a swivel foot, great for car trim and hoods.

Yeah we have some like them in our family. I think my sis has them all now. Very vauble old singers

I managed to get a sewing machine today well chuffed. Been looking for this one for years and years. Loads of them but very very rare to come up for sale. After all have not been made for 20 years. Got the bloke to stop the auction and buy it. Just getting it shipped from Southampton to Brisbane (mmm which cost more than it cost). Love ebay, when somthing like this happens on ebay

Ebay Item

Possible dodgy eBay transaction alert!!!!

For the record (and I have no desire to urinate on your bonfire) - I presume you are aware a sale conducted outside of winning the auction offers the niether the buyer nor the seller any protection what so ever....so the seller could just say "well I sent it...." you may be saying "well I never got it....." outcome any money paid (even sent by PayPal in the case of not completing the sale thru' eBay) will have been lost.

Hope you get it and I am wrong...

Possible dodgy eBay transaction alert!!!!

For the record (and I have no desire to urinate on your bonfire) - I presume you are aware a sale conducted outside of winning the auction offers the niether the buyer nor the seller any protection what so ever....so the seller could just say "well I sent it...." you may be saying "well I never got it....." outcome any money paid (even sent by PayPal in the case of not completing the sale thru' eBay) will have been lost.

Hope you get it and I am wrong...

Comments taken on board but have spoken to this chap over quite a few emails and he has sent me the TNT tracking number and full details of when and where from it was sent. And when it will be with me