r380 oil change - what size star drive for filler plug

Planning an oil change on gearbox in near future and realised the filler plug is a star drive design.

Can anyone tell me the size, got every conceivable socket but only star drives I have are for working on pcb's far too small :-(. Not decided if I should buy one for the job or a set. Either way I need to know the size any ideas ?

Also as a reminder, never undo a drain plug until you have removed the corresponding filler plug first!

The drain plug can be fun to remove with a socket as access is a bit tight between the gearbox and prop flange.

Colin

Cheers guys managed to find one on Ebay for reasonable price comes complete with socket, less than £5.

Is it worth replacing the plug with new or re-use the original ? Same question regarding the drain plug (replacing seal with new is obvious), not sure if its good practice to replace plugs.

Just got new sump plug and seal as I am also planning oil change shortly, got both plug and seal for same price as the OEM seal on its own from LR supplier.