LR4x4 Treasurer Escapes - Would YOU do this ? ... THOUSAND RIVERS 4X4.

Hybrid_From_Hell

I've come across those open bridges in Charente region , not so high probably , but yeah quite the ride across for those of us

not used to hieghts :o. The ones I found seemed to be on old railway routes . Great video's guys , it looks like it was pretty

tough in places

cheers

Steveb

Here you go, not had a lot of time to write up about this as i went straight back to work. Just like to thank Nige for keeping me awake every night with snoring that sounded like an un silenced TD5 with a misfire ? Seriously though, thanks Barker for coming along to share this experience. I've done this twice before aswell as the Trophee Cevenol and Croisiere Blanche. I have to say that i believe they have raised the bar a little since the passing of the Cevenol and as such my thoughts are - Go for it, come and do this event before its gone BUT please fit a roll cage (everyone makes mistakes) Do fit lockers and a good reliable winch (if not for your own benefit then at least to stop you causing hours of delays to others). A degree of experience with technical driving is a MUST, it's no place for Land Rover Experience driving technique, you will kill yourself ?. It was great to meet some new faces, the Belgians particularly were a great laugh ? i'll dig a few more pics out when i get five mins. Steve

post-10794-0-06115400-1416130361_thumb.jpg

post-10794-0-65391600-1416130569_thumb.jpg

post-10794-0-46583900-1416130776_thumb.jpg